Chapter Thirteen

I wake up to Kelly shaking my bed.

"STEF WAKE UP!"

"What happend?!"

"You are going to be late." She runs down the stairs. I realise that forgot to set my alarm last night because I was so exausted.

"MOMMY!"

"I'M COMING!" I shouted down to him. Getting out of bed I start getting excited about being able to see Lena today when I drop Brandon off. I rush to get ready and then finally when Brandon and I are ready we leave. We show up at the school a little while later. We get out of the car and see Lena approaching us.

"Sorry we're late. I forgot to set my alarm last night."

"Oh, that's ok." She says and smiles. "Okay Brandon you arrived just in time but if we wait any longer, then you will really be late." He nods in agreement. He grabs his hand."Ready?"

"Yup."

"Okay let's go. I'll see you after school at pick-up."

"You got it." A smile largens across my face and on hers too. She walks away with Brandon, hand in hand.

Lena's P.O.V

Walking with Brandon has just got me to realise that, if I confess my love for Stef to her, then I can live with Brandon. He stops walking and looks up at me.

"What's up Brandon?" I ask confused and worried.

"Mommy told me something." I sigh and reply.

"What was that?" I say in relife.

"I probably shouldn't have listened I'm on the conversation cause I am a bad secret keeper." He looks down at his feet. I chuckle under my breath and kneel down in front of him. Picking up his head with my index finger, immediately our eyes lock and his eyes are glassy. "Mommy has crush on you."