Hi, I'm Shawn

Autumn's P.O.V.
------------------------
I sat in the passenger seat of my friend Taylor's car. We were on our way to high school where we were attending our junior year. It had already been two months so we had all had much time to settle into the daily routine of getting up at 6am and loading up like a mindless zombie.

"Ugh I'm starving, all I had for breakfast was a slicr of chocolate cake!" Taylor complained earning a laugh from Lyri who was on her phone in the backseat.

"What did I tell you about eating cake for breakfast?" I asked with a sigh trying my hardest not to break out into a smile. "Look it's not my fault, that slice of deliciousness was calling my name from the moment I woke up."

The rest of the car ride was extremely uneventful. Just consisting of the usual screaming along to lyrics as a song blared on the radio. When we pulled up to alcatra- I mean school I stepped out throwing my backpack over my shoulder. Taylor, Lyri and I said our goodbyes, parting away to make it to our first period in time.

My mind prepared itself to sit through another hour of Mr. Rollin's never ending, monotone voice. My legs carried me into my classroom and to my seat where I now sat by myself due to my old partner being sent away to a juvenile institution after he stabbed a fellow student with a pencil.
I picked at my chipping nails as the classroom began to fill in. The once quiet room was now booming with voices and conversations of last nights foot ball game. You can already guess, we lost. Not a surprise at all. The voices of the class were soon silenced when Mr. Rollin's announced that we had a new student.

My eye brows involuntarily raised. It was an incredibly large surprise that we had a new student. Liberty was such a small town that we got a new student once every 500 years. Who in their right mind would ever want to move here. An insane asylum atendee that's for sure I thought in my head making myself laugh quietly.

I soon turned my attention to the front of the class where I nearly fainted at the sight of the gorgeous caramel haired boy. Never in my entire life had I ever seen such a beautiful human in person.

"Hi, I'm Shawn." The boy greeted with a nervous smile and wave of the hand. The male was ordered to take a seat beside me. I practically felt my stomach fill with butterflies before turning around quickly and taking a deep breath.

The sound of a chair screeching against the tile floor hit my ears. I watched Shawn take seat beside me in my peripheral vision. "So uh..." The boy trailed off making me look up at him.

"I suppose we'll be partners from now on?"

"I suppose so."