Itanaru Chapter One:

The first page was a little introduce to the storie sorry if I have any writing mistakes, I have school soon and I really hope you enjoy my yaoi story lol :) ;)

Naruto rushed into his car it was a light blue, he threw his backpack in the car it was bright orange his favorite color. He then drove off to school and when he got there he got out of the car with his bag and ruffled his hair with a (sigh) and went in. ''Come on Naruto you can make it. '' saying it in his head while running to the office to get his schedule. Naruto was looking for the office but got confused on which floor it was he ran and ran until (bump)! He ran into this red head and his notebooks scattered everywhere cause he forgot to zip his backpack up... ''I'm so sorry for bumping into you!" Naruto said not looking up until the red head helped pick up his books and said ''It's fine, it was not your fault!" He said In a gentle voice. Naruto looked up and saw that the red head had light pearl blue eyes and black eye liner around them and red hair with a warm kind smile on his face with all my notebooks in his arms, and he then handed them too me and I said ''T- thank you) I stuttered while looking into his clear blue eyes and I asked quickly ''Hey do you know where the principals office may be, sorry I'm new and I'm late haha'' I finished all flustered with a big smile plastered on my face, ''Yes it's on the 2nd floor, turn to the left and then to the right and you will see it, you look around my age, if you are try to look for me at lunch.'' he said and rushed in another phrase, ''By the way I'm Gaara and you are? '' Gaara said fast '' I'm Naruto Uzumaki and sure and thanks for the directions bye, I'll make sure to look for you at lunch time." Then he made a bolt for it to the 2nd floor and turned to the left then to the right and then he saw the door and (knock knock).

I'm sorry it's not not that long but I'll be writing the next chapter soon too, so be out for it. Yaoi fangirl squeeze, lol ;] we will be getting to itanaru soon...
Itachi: get on with the story I want to meet my naru.
Athuor: I know just be quiet and you will magically bump into him, in the story soon.
Naruto: okay, okay let's get on with the next chapter!