Chapter 9

Warning : Bad language!

" (Y/n), I heard your parents threw you out; is that the reason you end up in an Orphanage?"

" N-No..."

Your shyness and stuttering only made the bullies laughed. They started to push you around, kicking you, mocking you. Since you were small and skinny, it was easy to fall. Tears stagnant in your (E/c) eyes.

" What do you think, you are doing?" Boomed a male voice.

The bullies tensed up; looking behind them, stood a man with grey hair and his dark purple eyes glared towards the bullies.

" Get out of here." The man barked.

The bullies didn't need to be told twice. In a blink, the only people left at the field was you and the man. The man looked at you; cracking a smile. You yelped, backing away as he walked forward and kneeled in front of you.

" Hello, don't be afraid." His voice turned gentle, " What's your name?"

" (Y-Y/n)..." You stuttered again; closing your eyes when his hand moved toward your head, expecting the man to hurt you but he only rubbed your head gently.

" I am Honda."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" (Y/n)!"

You opened your eyes; staring at Leo(2012) who had a worried face on his face. You groaned, sitting up and rubbed your head.

"Leo?" You looked at him, "What happened?"

He sighed, " You fell from a building and luckily I caught you."

"What are you doing here anyway?"

Leo shifted uncomfortably, " I was following Leonardo but I lost track of him."

Your eyes widened, " Come on, help me get up and we can find Leonardo together."

Leo nodded, pulling you up but he almost fall. ( Considering that he was shorter than you and smaller a bit.) Grabbing his waist, you held him.

" You okay? " You asked with a serious face. You raised an eyebrow, looking at Leo whose his face suddenly turned red.

He coughed and escaped your grasp, "Y-yeah." You smiled at his shyness.

" Oh, Leo. Why are you so cute?" You teased and his face turned redder. You could see he was trembling and patted his head before turned around, not noticing Leo would pass out any minutes now.

' What's wrong with me?' Leo thought, wiping the sweats that suddenly on his forehead.

" Come on," You said and shifted into a wolf but your size were twice bigger since you were a mutant as well. " Ride me."

" R-Ride you?!" Leo stuttering, his face could match Raph's mask now. You raised an eyebrow.

" Uh, yeah, I am faster than you. So I think you should climb on my back while we try to search Leonardo." You said, still no noticing what was he thinking.

Then it hit you.

Leo saw a smirk on your face as you turned back into a human with your hands on your hips.

" Leo, " You held back your laughter." How old are you? "

" H-Huh? "

" Who taught you those kind of thing?"

" W-whaaaattt?"

" You dirty little squishy turtle." ( What on earth am I writing? 😂)