Math Teacher

Alright, I don't think my Spanish teacher is going to be my worst teacher this year, believe it or not.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY MATH TEACHER???

I sat down in the front today because one of my friends was sitting there, and let me tell you, that was the biggest mistake of my life. Because when my teacher walked in, he randomly walked up to me and aggressively started questioning me about the time and when the period ended. And I was just like, what the fuck, I don't know?? You're the teacher with the schedule?

And then later on, he gave me this look and asked me if I would keep track of time and tell him when class was over, but I was kinda squirming because I am terrible at keeping track of time why are you expecting me to do this stop, and he was eyeing me like I'm going to fail you in this class if you don't say yes, and I don't know. I was getting really panicked so I kinda mumbled an answer, but then he got all up in my face and was like "Why are you speaking so quietly? Why won't you give me an answer?? You know, when you come to me for a college recommendation, do you want me to write that you have bad leadership skills???!?!?!!!?"

So of course I was like, what the FUCK? What is this about college recommendations? Like fuck off, what makes you think I'm getting a college rec from you???? And secondly, how the fuck does this have anything to do with leadership?!!

And of course while I'm staring at him blankly for a grand total of three seconds, he gets up in my face again and goes, "Do you not know how to respond to a question? Do you want me to write that you have good leadership skills or bad ones in your college recommendation? I know I want to write positive things, but I can't lie, can I? You're not showing me good leadership right now. What do you want me to write about your leadership skills? Good or bad?"

I'm just sitting here like, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE YOU SHITHEAD I'M ONLY A SOPHOMORE, I'M NOT ASKING ANYONE FOR A FUCKING COLLEGE REC AT THIS POINT!!! BUT I'M DEFINITELY NOT PLANNING ON ASKING YOU IF YOU KEEP UP WITH THIS SHITTY ATTITUDE YOU-----

But obviously I can't say that, so I kinda mumble "good" under my breath. And of course he gets all pissed again because speaking quietly is apparently now associated with bad leadership (who the fuck came up with that concept??), so he turns to the class and goes like, "this girl here needs to improve her leadership skills, doesn't she? Clearly she needs some serious help. So, you know what? She's going to watch the time, and at the end of the class, she's going to pack her bags and walk out of the class, even if I'm mid-lecture. None of you are allowed to leave until she does. Let's see if she can take charge, right?"

And I'm just sitting there, my face burning red, wondering what the fuck I did to deserve this guy picking on me on the first day of class after knowing me for, like, five minutes.

Then he starts going like, "I don't care if you ace every single test you take in this class, or if you win every math competition you enter, etc etc... I don't care. Do you have a high school diploma?"

Of course we all stare at him like, wtf kind of question is that? Why do you think we're here?!

And he leaned forward and went like, "Guess what? I have the high school diploma here. Which means I'm the only one allowed to brag, got it?"

And then he starts bragging about himself.

SHUT THE HELL UP, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

Oh, yeah, and he's a pretty shitty teacher too. He spent forty minutes making bad analogies for functions and relations to try and explain the definitions of the terms to us (even though literally EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HAS BEEN FAMILIAR WITH THE WORDS FOR YEARS, SO CAN WE PLEASE LEARN THE ACTUAL FUCKING LESSON??!!? And no, I don't understand what the fuck grocery shopping has to do with the definition of a function, you goddamn idiot).

And then when he asked a question about a definition of some other term (that we all knew, what a shocker), my friend raised her hand and he called on her. And she gave him a perfectly accurate answer. 

But he's all like, "BRAINWASHED!!1!!!1! You have to be CREATIVE!11!!!1!11! I don't accept that answer because that's the textbook definition!!11!!11!1!1!!!!1!"

WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHAT, YOU LITERALLY ASKED FOR THE TEXTBOOK DEFINITION.

Actually, you know who that reminded me of?

Fucking Severus Snape.

Yeah, in that one scene where he asks the class a question and Hermione is the only one who raises her hand, and she recites an answer straight from the textbook, and Snape dismisses her completely because it was memorized word for word from the book or something.

LIKE SO WHAT IF YOU MEMORIZED IT. YOU STILL KNOW THE INFORMATION AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS, OKAY?????? THERE'S ONLY SO MANY WAYS YOU CAN SAY "ALL OF THE X VALUES OF A FUNCTION" JESUS CHRIST 

So the entire class was pretty much like that, and I don't know how I'm going to survive an entire semester with this guy without murdering him...

SOMEONE SEND HELP