~See You Be Brave~ Shy! Scared! Reader X Levi

here is this other song fic!its kinda long sowwy; but i dont even know how but this song popped into my head and gave me an idea :3
This gonna be either a 2-3 part or more just in case. also for the expeditions im just using random villages like south village and east village so dont be mad if they aren't where it says it might be. Also random names will be used.
=======================

"Oh man, im so nervous for this expedition!" You heard Connie say as he held his head in his hands. You laughed softly as you patted the boys back.

"What about you Eren?" You asked as you looked over at the brunette who had a grin on his face.

"I'll make sure to kill every titan in my path!" He exclaimed confidently.
You rolled your eyes playfully before walking over to the stables and approach your grey and white horse, Luna.

"Hey there girl," You smiled as it nuzzled against you. The sound of footsteps coming made you look up to see your corporal before saluting him.

"G-Good morning sir!" You spoke as he shook off your salute.

"Good morning." He replied while walking towards his horse.

"Are you prepared for the expedition cadet?" He asked. you nodded while grooming Luna.

"Yes sir, I intend to give my all for humanity!" You said.
Since you were on Levi's squad you did talk to him and eventually you began developing feelings for the stoic bastard.

He nodded slightly.

"Good. We leave in 15 minutes, head to the gates with your horse." He stated while mounting his horse.

"Yes sir!"

*Timeskip to the gates*

You rode Luna to the gates and proceeded to wait for Erwins order.

"Scouts, move out!" He shouted before you heard the creaking of the gates rising.
Once the gates had opened you whipped the reigns and began your mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riding next to Levi, your team continued on forward. You looked at your surroundings, taking in everything that the titans took from humanity. All the land that could be used for more villages and farms.
You gripped the reigns tightly as you kept up next to your captain.

"Orders sir?" You said loudly enough for him to hear.

"Just continue going forward until we get a smoke signal from Erwin." He shouted without turning his gaze.
Out of nowhere, you heard loud thumps coming from behind your group.

"15 meter titan behind us!" Oluo barked. You looked back and saw it speeding towards you.

"A-An abnormal!" You shouted as you looked over to Levi.

"Captain should I send a smoke signal to other groups?" You shouted.

"Don't bother. There should be reinforcements that will take care of it." He replied. You heard a blood curdling scream before you turned and saw a soldier in the hand of a titan.

'Oh no..' you thought to yourself.

"Everyone! Into the forest! All other groups will go around!" Levi shouted as he sped towards the forest. Trusting Levi's words your squad raced after him as abnormals silenced the deadly screams of reinforcements.
You looked over to see Eren with his eyes wide.

"E-Eren?" You asked before he turned to face you.

"People are dying Y/N.." you hear him say as he clenched his fists. You said nothing and looked down knowing you lost friends to the titans and you weren't sure how you managed to continue on.