two

Graysons POV

5 days until meeting Mila

Finally, we arrived in Sydney.

As soon as we stepped off the plane, I felt a tropical, warm breeze. It was nice to be back somewhere hot like LA.

While we headed through the airport, a bunch of girls ran up to us screaming.

It wasn't new to us, but every time it happened it took me by surprise.

"Oh my god, it's my daddies E and Gray!" One girl shouted, hugging me.

"Please guys, don't call us that." I laughed awkwardly.

"I kind of like it." Ethan winked.

I rolled my eyes at him as he flirted with some of them.

I took a few pictures as usual.

"Grayson, can you kiss me on the cheek?" A little brunette asked me.

"Sure." I smiled.

Her friend was videoing it, and as I went to kiss her on the cheek, she turned so I kissed her on the lips.

I pulled away a little embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, I was gonna kiss your cheek." I said, although I knew she did it purpose.

Her friends were all giggling, and I felt kind of patronised.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time it had happened.

"Gray I'm sorry." She said as I turned away.

"Its okay, have a good day girls."

"I will now." She laughed.

Me and Ethan then headed outside so we could get to our Uber.

"Ethan I just kissed a fan!" I exclaimed, still a little flustered.

"What? On purpose."

"No ass clown, the girl wanted me to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned around."

"Oh. And they got a picture of it?"

"Worse, a video." I groaned.

"That's gonna end up on the internet."

"I know, and it's gonna look like I kissed her on purpose cos she turned around as if I was leaning in to kiss her."

"Shit man." He paused, "Don't worry about it, I doubt it will be a big deal."

"You're right." I smiled.

Mila's POV

"I still can't believe this." My best friend Liv said, with a shocked look on her face, as we sat in Starbucks.

"Grayson. Dolan."

"Yes." I giggled.

"You have got to be the luckiest girl in the world. Do you know how many girls would kill to be with that guy? I would kill to be with that guy!" She shouted.