I think I just, literally, exploded internally, raging. Not to mention disgusted. Our arms brushed against each other and I took a big step to the side, moving away from him. Now, that was even more gross. Who'd want to touch him?

Okay, so I know I'm acting like an immature kid; one who was five years old and below, who was afraid of getting cooties, but seriously. The hatred I have for Zayn Malik is up to the point where I do not, absolutely not, want to get into any contact with him. No nothing.

"Just as I thought you could give me some peace and shut up about your snarky and stupid remarks, you had to be cocky, and say something," I muttered under my breath right before grounding my teeth together.

"Hey," he playfully slapped my ponytail to the side as his smirk grew, "that's just how I am. Is it the first day you know me? Don't think so." He chuckled and shook his head in amusement as we continued walking.

I pulled a long face at him before letting out the longest sigh ever. Wait, why are we even talking? Something's wrong. I should be ignoring him. Oh my God, I should be ignoring him because I hate him!

Breathe, Zendaya, breathe. You can ignore him. Of course you can. What the hell are you talking about and why are you talking to yourself, Zendaya?

"Hey, watch out," Zayn's voice knocked me out of my thoughts. He curled his fingers around my wrist and pulled me closer to him, which was confusing to me, but that's when I realized I was too busy blabbering crap in my head to notice where I was going; straight to the lamp post.

He had a strong chest, I had to admit. And he was warm and good-smelling... Am I seriously thinking of what I'm thinking? I'm insane. Outta my mind.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and refused to look at him while I pulled away, going a tad further from him than necessary. Well, if that wasn't awkward enough ─ since we'd already reached the school gates and everyone were like, already there, and they saw what happened...

HOLY SHIT, EVERYONE SAW WHAT HAPPENED. OH, CRAP! Head down, today and forever. And always. Only in school, though.

Someone cleared his throat, evidently amused by my dumb reaction. "You okay, there, babes?"

"Yes, I am perfectly fine, thank you. And please, don't babes me, again, thank you very much. Now go away! Gosh," I tried shoo-ing him away but he wouldn't barge. Not even a step.

But even if he didn't want to move, he had to move away eventually; getting dragged away by his obsessive girl-friend ─ a girl that's a friend ─, Mandy Moore. "If you haven't noticed, you're not the only girl he calls, 'babes'. Bitch, please. You're so ceonceited. Ugh," she rolled her eyes and walked away, arm hooked with Zayn's.

Me? Conceited? Oh my goodness, look at one who said that.

I almost purged. Instead, I gagged and shook my head at her. Wow, who'd want to take Zayn Malik away from her? Speaking of him... I turned my attention to him, and he was happily chatting away with his other friends, namely, Liam and Niall. And of course, as usual, Mandy was there listening.

"Zendaya."

I spun around and Julia glared at me. Like, she literally shot me her deadliest glare, leaving me confused. Like, what did I do? Ugh, girls can be such a handful at times. Okay, so I just insulted myself. Surprisingly, I feel neutral. UGH, WHATEVER.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me. You know exactly what I'm talking about," she stood in front of me, her arms akimbo, with anger evident in not only her tone but also on her face. That seriously added on to my confusion.