Buy some tacos!!

Thiea's P.O.V

What about us~ pink
**************
"Ok start explaining everything." Demanded Luke as he crossed his arms.

"And if I don't?" I quirk and eyebrow at him.

He uncrosses his arms. "I'll uh...I'll-guys what will I do?" He asks Aiden and Zayn nervously.

"I don't know man, she's scary." Shutters Aiden in fear as he pulls the blanket closer to his face.

"Pssh, I'm not scared of her." Scoffs Zayn as he rolls his eyes.

"Is that so?" I ask as I get up and get near him.

"Y-you know what? I th-think I'll get us some snacks." He stutters as he walks into the gang house kitchen.

Well most of you guys maybe wondering as to what the hell is going on. Well my friends, I'm about to tell Luke and the guys about how I know Zac and why he's been after me for years.

Zayn comes in later with the snacks. "So, what's so errant about this meeting ?"

Luke sighs as he sits next to me on the two seater couch. "Thiea will explain to us as to how she knows the Lost boys."

"Oooohhh story time!" Claps Aiden cheerfully.

I just giggle and roll my eyes. "Ok, where should I start?" I ask, well more to myself.

"From the beginning." Shrugs Zayn.

I glare at him. "Listen here smartass, be grateful I'm even telling you this."

Freddie gets on my lap and hisses at him.

Zayn ends up flipping my ferret. 🙄😒 you've got to be kidding me.

"Ok, enough! " shouts Luke "Thiea, please go right ahead and tell us everything."

"Everything?" I ask wearily

"Everything." He confirmed

I gulp and nod my head.

"Ok, well....as you guys already know Tyler was my best friend since we were little." I say

They all nod.

"Well...I may have forgotten to tell you who his big brother was." I laugh nervously.

Aiden eyes go wide. "Oh.my.gosh! He's the one related to El Chapo!!" He exclaims as he gets up from the couch and drops the bag of chips.

We all groan. "Aiden , no in here is related to El Chapo."

"You never know!!" He defends himself. "You know what? Ima call the Muray show and ask for the DNA test!"

"Aiden sit your ass down and let me finish the story!" I growl.

"Ok, fine!" He huffs. "But I'm still gonna get that DNA test one way or another." He declares.

"Sure, sure, you do that." I roll my eyes and pet Freddie. "Anywhoooo, before I was interrupted, Tyler's older brother is no other than...........Zac." I whisper and close my eyes, hoping they didn't hear.

That's when I hear them all gasp. "What?!" Shouts Zayn.

"How could- but?- what?" Says Luke completely shocked.

"Ok, hummm...so when can I go get a blood sample or lock of hair?" Asks Aiden as he rubs his chin.

"Aiden fucking King! I swear I'll give you a freaking wedgy and shave your head!" I threatened.

I see everyone flinch and Aiden pout. "I'm sorry." I sigh "I'm just stressed, too much is going on and I have to tell you guys this now, before it's too late."