。writing about them

WE NEED MORE UNDERRATED CHARACTERS IN FANFICS

WE NEED MORE UNDERRATED CHARACTERS IN FANFICS. IT'S A FACT.

I want to see some more Peter Pettigrew and Deamus fanfics. And I want a fanfic about the Weird Sisters and about Ginny becoming a superstar quidditch player and all that.

Be different, don't go with the flow, don't do what everyone else does. I'm ready to give you fucking ideas if necessary but please write more! It's a necessity. We need differences and we need more recognition of background characters, because every single fanfiction on the Wattpad sphere is identical to one another and there is absolutely no innovation whatsoever.

And what's wonderful about those underrated characters is that you can create unknown traits about those characters and present a whole new facette that no one has thought about before—make them like you imagine them to be.

I'm currently writing a Wormtail fanfic called Wormtail (I know, how original), and in it you can see that well, before he betrayed everyone he was actually the Marauders' friends, and overall he was just someone, you know. He had feelings and a mind and yes, he was a coward, but he's truly relatable in a way that most people don't even realise.

I've also written a Walburga fanfic because I can. All my other works are not to be looked at because they're actually shite and I'm terribly ashamed of them.

But yeah. Give me some
AlbusxGellert fanfic and some Morcas and some Deamus and some Hinny and some BillxFleur and just more shippable ships. Stop with your Snamione or Remione or Dramione or all that crap (I'm sorry but I can't fucking stand those ship) or your BellatrixxVoldemort and all those other notps which no one wants anything to do with.

Be fucking original.

I know people don't usually support those people because they're not specifically nice looking, or are actually loathed, but you can create a whole story. Having exclusively nice looking characters is absurd and unrealistic. I'm pretty sure most of us are fugly as hell and there's nothing wrong with that.

There's more to life than beauty. Read Dorian Gray you ignoramuses, and learn from it too.

Anyway if you do have an underrated character, we allow you to do some shameless promo on this book or on the account because WE NEED MORE OF THEM!! (And because I need some new fanfics to read)

Anyway if you do have an underrated character, we allow you to do some shameless promo on this book or on the account because WE NEED MORE OF THEM!! (And because I need some new fanfics to read). So go ahead my friends, recommend and advertise as much as you want.

(written by kencbi)