Kisses and questions

Title probably sounds like something smutty, but this is all pure here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika was laying with Yuu, holding him close in his arms. He lovingly was pressing kisses to his face and neck, enjoying the time he had with him. They were pretty exhausted from walking for the past few days, going to save that human Guren. He really didn't wanna go back to the battle field, he just wanted to spend time with Yuu. 4 years without him and he finally had him back, only to be at a risk of losing him, this time forever. He pushed those thoughts away for now, enjoying the comfortable silence between he and Yuu. 

Yuu was playing with the vampire's hair, when suddenly he broke the silence.

"Hey Mika?"

"Hmm?" Mika hummed, still pressing a kiss to Yuu's cheek. 

"Are you um.. weak to garlic?" Yuu asked, kinda softly and kinda shyly.

Mika smiled against Yuu's skin, and let out a small laugh. 

"Of course not Yuu," he replied, amusement in his voice. He still was pressing small kisses to his partner's neck, still chuckling a little. 

"I figured... how about if you are exposed to the sun? Will you immediately turn to dust and blow way?" Yuu said, with what sounded like actual worry.

"Yuu-chan! You've seen me outside during the day!" Mika chuckled. 

"Yea, but I was just wondering!.." Yuu replied, blushing a bit as Mika pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Mikaa.." Yuu murmured, straining Mika's name. "Yes Yuu-chan?" "What about a stake to the heart?" "Yuu-chan, I'm pretty sure anyone would die by having a stake stabbed through their heart." Mika mumbled against Yuu's skin once again, pressing his lips to his neck again, leaving small ones until he reached the raven haired boy's lips, and he kissed them gently, almost like Yuu was something fragile that he was afraid of breaking, or that he would disappear.

"Mmm, yea I guess that would be true.." Yuu replied as he sank more into the kiss. Mika pulled away after a minute. "You need to not read so many fairy tales Yuu.." Mika said, as he pressed his forehead to his boyfriend's. 

Yuu huffed, and just responded by pulling Mika closer, and kissing his temple gently. 

"I love you, dummy." Mika murmured.

"I love you too, stupid."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note- I wrote this before I found out that vampires in the seraph of the end universe are in fact, effected by the sun, and while I would rewrite that moment, I'm kind of out of ideas of how to put it lol