park jihoon | hurtful love

Start from the beginning

"you look amazing! holy!" he told me, looking at me up and down.

suddenly, the music changed into a slow song.

"you wanna... dance?" he asked me as he took my hand into his.

"ok sure." i said as i put arms around his necks and he slipped his hands around my waist.

"omigod." i thought to myself.

we were quite close but we never had such skinship before.

we slowly swayed to the music and i was absorbed into it. like literally.

Woojin looked at me and smiled. i smiled back.

we continued to dance until Woojin moved closer to me.

"i really like you Aizlinn. a lot." he whispered into my ear.

"i like you too, but i am attached to Ji Hoon already." i told him. i suddenly felt in love with him. he looked so handsome and just, wow.

"can you be mine, just for tonight?" he asked and i reluctantly agreed. i could not help myself for some reason.

he slowly leaned in and i closed my eyes.

"i am so sorry Ji Hoon, i love you but..." i thought to myself but felt Woojin's lips on mine.

he wrapped his arms around me and he pulled me closer. i felt a tingling sensation on my back, which i never felt with Ji Hoon before. it was so different. i wanted it to last longer but unfortunately he pulled away.

"wow, woojin." i said shyly.

"Aizlinn, i know you are with Ji Hoon but i hope you know how i feel about you. i'm serious about you and i hope you feel the same. but i do not want to be a girlfriend stealer and steal you away from him. i will wait for you, and one day, i hope...", he smiled shyly, "i can call you mine."

my heart melted right at that moment and he leaned in again.

"what are you doing?!" someone shouted and i pulled away.

i saw Ji Hoon stomping towards us.

"what the shit are you two doing?! kissing behind my back?!" Ji Hoon shouted at us with tears threatening to overcome him.

"i am sorry Ji Hoon, i..." i tried to explain to him but he cut me off.

"enough! i had enough of this shit! let's break up okay and go to Woojin. i can't believe you did this, Aizlinn, i..." he shouted but stopped.

"you jerk, you little faggot!! go to hell!" Ji Hoon yelled and grabbed Woojin by the collar.

"stop it Ji Hoon! leave!" i told him as tears poured out of his eyes.

"goodbye Aizlinn, i don't want to see you again!" Ji Hoon yelled and walked off.

"i am so sorry Aizlinn, i did not mean to..." Woojin said.

"it's okay, i am sorry too. just give me some time to sort things out." i told him and walked away.

2 months later...

i realise how lonely i had been without them.

i miss both of them so much, but i can't face any of them too.

a week later...

i was walking at the lockers and two familiar figures stopped in front of me.

i looked up and saw Ji Hoon and Woojin, both looking at me with that gleam of hope in his eyes.

when i saw him, i know that i still love him.

i cannot live without him, and i think it is the same for him.

i told him that a few months ago and i thought to myself that i should have stayed with him.

"who do you want to end up with?" they asked.

i looked up.

"i love you, my first love." i said.

(A/N: how is it? i hope its good! please request, comment and vote too! lots of love💕)