Part 18

(Recape - aniri convo. / rikara long drive )
Next morning

Gauri and annika left for office !
Scene in Shivaays cabin
Annika knocks the door !
S- come in annika ! (Without turning back )

A- how come u know that's me ??

Shivaay turn around and face annika !

S- I can feel u !

A-??

S- anyways , how are u ? Are u feeling okay now ?

A- Yaa much better !

S- what were u talking about job ?

A- no... I don't want to resign !

S- that good ! And what about love ?

A- hmm?

S- I mean u were talking something about my love ... And u are interfering and all that ..? I wasn't able to understand !

Just then Ragini came

R- shivaay sir ! Can I talk to u personally ?

S- what u wanna talk to me ? Just say it and leave !? (Annoying)

R- shivaay why don't u understand ?

S- what understand !? If u want to talk then talk in front of annika or else leave ! (Rude way)

A- let it be ! I m going !

(Shivaay hold annika's hand and snatched her to himself and then he hold her waist with his one hand )
Ragini was just fuming into anger seeing all this !

R- it's fine I will talk to u personally ! Afterwards !

S- as u wish ! Go get back to ur work ! (Rudely)

Ragini left

A- give her at least a chance ! U can't leave ur love on sake of some misunderstandings !

S- what are u talking about ?

A- Ragini?

S- whose love ?

A- ur's whose else?

S- she was not my love at all !! Who said u all this ?

A- (she narrets all the conversation between her and Ragini !)
Shivaay was stunned by hearing all this !
Shivaay tell all the truth about Ragini that she is a psycho , and she is obsessed with Shivaay and all that !
S- how can someone be soo cheap ? that's why u were leaving a job ? Right!?
A- hmm..

S- have u lost it ? How can u trust someone soo easily ? And u were almost leaving me !

A- I m sorry first of all I was also not convinced but after seeing that pics and video I felt like I was coming in between ur love story ! (Saddly)

S- that pics must be edited ! please don't do it again ! U know how important u r in my life !
(Cupping her face )

A-hmm ..!(smiles)

After a moment of conversation
S- I want to get rid of this Ragini ! Can u help me !

A- how ?

S- see u need to act like my girlfriend in front of her ! She need to understand that i m not at all interested in her ! I m happy with someone else !
If she will come to know that I m not engaged , she will be after me but if she will know that I m committed she will get frustrated and will leave this job !
And again she will find some new boy for her enjoyment !

A- are u sure ?

S- hmm .. Let's give it a chance !

A- okay !

In evening every one was leaving the office
Ragini came in Shivaays cabin

R- hello mr. hot chocolate !

S- wtf? I m ur boss just call me sir !

R- boss ? It's only for office hours! Now office hours are finished ! So wanna enjoy with me ? I can make u feel rexaled ! Soooo much relaxation ...!

Annika was looking all this from outside the Shivaays cabin ...she enter his cabin !

A- excuse me ! Ragini ...! (Fake smile)

R- can't u knock the door .. We were talking some thing private ! (Angrily )

A- why should I knock the door ....first of all tell me what the hell are u doing in my boyfriends cabin ? I mean office hours are finished soo u can leave ! (Attitude )

R- shivaay what the hell is she telling !?

S- one sec Ragini ...! Baby I was waiting since long for u .... ! (Ignoring Ragini )

Shivaay goes near her and hold her bare white waist tightly !

A- sorry baby ! Was stuck in soo much work!

Shivaay started kissing annika's cheeks and neck ! Though it was a drama but annika was just melting down when Shivaay kissed her in her neck !! It was soo Charismatic Movement for both of them !

A- shivaay ......! Stop it ! Ur employee is looking at us !

S- ohh sorry Ragini ! I forgot u were here !!

A- were u talking about relaxation ? Soo u don't worry shivaay enjoys relaxing with me ! I can make him soo much rexal !!

Shivaay was blushing very hardly and was still holding annika in same position !

Ragini left and was just fuming in anger !!

They were still in that position , they were having cute eyelock!

Gauri came !
G- opps ! I m really sorry ! I was not knowing that office romance was going on !

They came back to their normal position !

A- no ... No nothing like that ! Let's go ! (Blush )

G- okay ! (Laughter )

A- good bye !

S- bye take care !

They both leave !

Enjoy reading - love from yaami