While the others were inside, Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jennie and Rose were outside checking out the plants that Jin is growing. He was touring the girls while asking tips from Taehyung about herbs. Because V is majoring in farming and agriculture, he knows best about plants.

While Tae was watering the plants, Jin talked to the girls that from time to time he'll check on them to see if everything's okay.

"Actually, we don't mind if you're here. We'll spare you the awkwardness. I actually felt bad you have to move out. I mean this is your house." Rose said concerned about Jin.

"Yeah. I don't get why you have to move out. We're not weird." Jennie said causing V to look at her. When their eyes found each other V looked away abruptly.

"You don't have to worry about him Jenduekie. Jin hyung's actually happy to live with me." – Rapmon.

"How ironic." – Jennie.

"I appreciate the concern girls, but you don't know my friends. It's them I'm most worried about. Now that girls are in my house there's no stopping them from visiting you because they have me. But if I'm not here, they will have the decency to not bother you." Jin explained making Rapmon laugh and Taehyung cough.

"Right, you're so right hyung." Rapmon chided.

"Right?" Jin nodded at Rapmon and then turned to V. "Right Tae? Agree with me bro."

"Ehem..yeah...you're right."

Jisoo was into deep thinking about Jungkook's plan about the festival. During this time, students are usually in high spirits and they all just wanted to have a good time. She thought it'll also be a good opportunity to welcome her friends along with the newcomers in school. Jisoo was thinking of that when she thought Lisa came back to help her with the chore. But to her surprise, it was Hoseok. Out of all BTS members, Hobi's the one she avoided the most. It was a long time ago when she was in High School and he was a freshman in college. She had a small crush on him because she had a thing for dancers and cheerful boys. It wasn't a big deal to her now, but she couldn't forget that fateful day when he rejected her. It was too embarrassing and it was one of the main reasons why she distanced herself away from the boys.

"Wow, you're doing great with the dishes I must say."Hobi started. He put on the gloves that Lisa was using earlier and put them on helping Jisoo.

"You don't need to do that oppa. I'm almost done." Jisoo smiled awkwardly.

"Nah, I insist."

"Okay...thanks."

They washed the dishes without saying a single word. Jisoo was focused on what she was doing while Hobi wanted to have conversation with her. He was a bit tense about it and he didn't know why he offered her help in the first place. He didn't even like the chore.

"So...word is you're at the top of your class last semester." He said glancing carefully towards her direction.

Jisoo smiled and laughed a bit at his remark.

"Word is right. I have to excel more that semester if I have to get my parents' approval of me joining a band."

Hobi wanted Jisoo to talk more like before. He was an idiot to think that nothing will change after she confessed to him. Now that's happened, it's time to redeem himself. But it looks like his time is up when Lisa showed up and Jisoo just finished washing the plates.