"She don't say a word, and she she won't say a word until ya', Kiss the Girl,"  I sang along with Sebastian's song 'Kiss The Girl' where Eric and Ariel were about to have their first kiss until Ursula's two Eels, Flotsam and Jetsam, tipped their boat, ruining the moment.  If it were me, I'd say a few choice words to them before clobbering them with my fists.  Yes, I was very vulgar and violent for a sixteen-year-old girl.

But hey, that's just me.

Ever since I was little, I've always favored Ariel out of all the other Princesses.  If you haven't lost your voice to an Evil Sea Witch, then you have no say whatsoever.  Quite literally, in fact.

I sighed and threw myself back on my bed, staring up at my ceiling out of boredom.  A flutter of wind from my open window made me glance over, only to see a single piece of paper float inside and land on my carpeted floor.  I frowned and sat up.  Bending down to pick up the note, I raised it to eye level.  Eyes widening as I hastily grabbed a pen and hovered over the 'YES' box, I debated my decision.

Wasn't I too old for this?

Nah.

Smiling, I remembered the reason I loved my name so much.  My dad had chosen the name Melody because she was the daughter of Princess Ariel, my favorite Disney Princess, and plus I loved mermaids.  So, why not?  Dad wouldn't mind if I put 'YES' as my answer.  We have the money to pay for the trip, anyway.

So with that decided, I check-marked the box before a dark sea green light filled my room, and I heard the sound of rushing water.  I gasped.

Oh, dear God.  I was half-naked.  And my lower body was now a full green-scaled mermaid tail.

Just like Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'.

Tia's P.O.V.

I screamed

I screamed.

This can't be happening.  No, no, no, no, no!  I can't really be-

I screamed again.

I was going to kill Naveen!

Stupid frog asking me to kiss him.  I wish I had remembered what Disney movie this was, but then I figured, Oh, crap!  It's the Princess I share a name with!

UGH!  I wish I never opened that stupid letter!  I wish I had said no!  I wish that lime green light was just a figment of my imagination!  I want to go home!  I didn't want to be a slimy frog!

"It is not slime, you are suckered in mucus."

"You. . .you-!"  Then I tackled him.

Just like Tiana did in my favorite Disney movie, 'The Princess and The Frog'.

Zelda's P.O.V.

I was adopted

I was adopted.  I knew it the moment I looked nothing like my parents.  I loved them dearly, but. . .sometimes, it just wasn't enough to fill that one empty piece of my heart.

Luckily Pascal helped with that.

Ever since I had watched the Disney movie 'Tangled', I fell in love with Pascal the Chameleon.  I had begged my parents to buy me one, and when I was fifteen, they finally allowed me to have a pet.  I was very responsible with things.  Well, most times.  Although when it came to Pascal--yes, I actually named him that because of my obsession over Rapunzel--it was easy for me to remember he was there.

That's also where I got part of my name from.  The 'Zel' in my name is from the last three letters in Rapunzel's name, but then my dad wanted me to be named after an actual Princess, so he added 'da' to it, making my name 'Zelda' like from the video game.  That's my all-time favorite game, by the way.

Apart from that, the letter I just received was probably the best thing that could've happened to me.  And I meant it.

I never regretted saying yes and being transported to some unknown universe of sorts.  It was like a dream come true.  Well, despite I now had super long blonde hair and was trapped in the tower until Gothel or Flynn came, I was all too eager for some adventure.  And so was my buddy, Pascal.

I'm glad that bright purple light brought me here.  I'll have to see where it'll take me now.

Belle's P.O.V.

I began humming one of my favorite Disney songs from the movie 'Beauty and the Beast', since I was, after all, named after Beauty herself

I began humming one of my favorite Disney songs from the movie 'Beauty and the Beast', since I was, after all, named after Beauty herself.  I didn't think I was beautiful, though.  I don't think I ever was.  I mean, I even looked nothing like Belle from the movie.

I was very self-conscious of my looks.

And then that letter came.  That stupid, obnoxious, marvelous letter.  No matter how many times I threw it away, it always found it's way back to me somehow.  It's like it was possessed.  Or cast with Magic.

I shook my head, clearing it if only to make a tad bit more sense, and stared down at the note in my hands again.  I really wish I could go, but Papa wouldn't allow it.  We didn't have the money to pay for this trip.

I sighed, and threw the note in my trash bin.  Looking down, I gaped.  It was back in my hands again.  My heart hammered fearfully.  I was getting fed up with this routine.  Glaring down at the note, I marked the box next to the 'YES' answer and shouted at it, "There!  Are you happy now?"  A bright yellow light glowed back at me in response.

Before I knew it, I was locked in a room with talking furniture.

Fantastic.

<3<3<3

So. . .if you didn't guess who the Princesses were (if the GIF's were any indication xD), here are their identities :P Also, just the Prologue is going to have ALL their P.O.V's, other than that, each chapter will have it's own P.O.V. of each certain girl :P Thnx for reading, guys :) I really appreciate the support ^-^