Prologue

Cindy's P.O.V.

"Cinderelly, Cinderelly, Night and Day, Cinderelly

"Cinderelly, Cinderelly, Night and Day, Cinderelly."

"Cindy!  Mail!"

"Coming, mother!" I shouted from sitting down on the living room couch and watching one my all-time favorite Disney Princess movies, 'Cinderella'.  Placing the bowl of half-eaten popcorn on the empty cushion next to me, I unfolded my crossed legs and stretched, before slowly walking into the kitchen.  "What is it, mom?"

My mom, Ella, a blue-eyed blonde like me, frowned down at the letter in her hands.  Turning it over, I glimpsed my name on the front of the envelope.  "There's no return address on it," mom muttered, her frown deepening.  "That's strange."

I held out my hand.  "Let me see it."  Mom handed it over, and right when my fingers brushed against the formal seal, one word showed up in the top left corner.

Disneyverse.

"Huh," I narrowed my eyes and ripped the letter open, slipping the small piece of paper from inside and into my hand.  "Oh my God!"  My eyes widened as I began jumping up and down in excitement.

"What is it, Cindy?" mom asked, and in response, I shoved the note in her face.

"We have to go, mom!  Please?" I begged, and mom raised a curious eyebrow at me.

"Don't you think you're a little old for this?"

I glared and stuck my tongue out at her to which she simply laughed at.  "Of course not.  You're never too old for these things."

Mom rolled her eyes, but smiled nonetheless.  "Alright, fine."

"Yes!" I cheered, throwing my arms up in the air before hugging my mom tightly to me.  "Thank you!"  I pulled away and grinned at her, before grabbing a pen and drawing a dark and visible 'X' in the answer box next to the word 'YES'.  Then a glowing silvery-white light filled the room from the note in my hand as I shielded my eyes.

When I opened them, I wasn't in the kitchen back home anymore, but instead resided in a bedroom that looked all too familiar to me.  My eyes widened as I slowly looked down at my attire.  "Oh no."

I was dressed in the same rags as Cinderella wore in the movie.

Melody's P.O.V.

V