Shoto Todoroki

It was nearing the end of Winter, (Y/N) was very disappointed about this as she had a winter quirk and would usually use it a lot better in Winter. Winter Magic was (Y/N)'s quirk and she has been nicknamed by her classmates as the Snow Princess. (Y/N) was a bubbly, good natured girl that didn't hesitate to try her best in everything, especially if it included her quirk.

(Y/N) was attending U.A High as a recommendation, due to her father being Gang Orca. She was in Class 1.A and was thoroughly enjoying her time there, she honestly didn't think that she would end up in this class.

Anyway, (Y/N) was feeling down this week, a few students in her class had noticed this including her crush Shoto Todoroki. What (Y/N) hadn't realised is that when she was feeling down the weather would feel down too. I know this doesn't make sense, but remember that (Y/N)'s quirk is Winter Magic and it is Winter. Meaning, she can control anything related to Winter; explaining why the weather is feeling down.

Gah, you made me ramble. Deep breathe now. Ahh, right. I was talking about (Y/N)'s crush, Shoto Todoroki.

(Y/N) has had a crush on the heterochromatic boy ever since she saw him use his ice quirk, this crush turned into a bigger crush towards him when he showed his caring side to her.

Today, (Y/N) was feeling extra down. She hadn't woken up well in the morning, her shower water wasn't warm enough, she had tripped on her way to school and Bakugo was arguing about something and it was giving her a massive headache. Today was just a bad day, she just hoped it wouldn't get any worse.

But it did, Aizawa walked into the class and 'surprised' the class with a pop quiz. (Y/N) was feeling too tired to even attempt the pop quiz, not to mention the pounding headache she had which became increasingly worse due to the noise that the students had made. (Y/N) had had enough.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!"

(Y/N) had never yelled before and it scared all the students, including Aizawa and Bakugo. It was now extremely quiet, not a sound could be heard. (Y/N) sighed,

"Thank-you."

Aizawa continued with the lesson and everyone seemed to avoid the pop quiz, Todoroki looked at (Y/N) throughout the lesson to see if she was alright. The way she had shouted was like a distress call, you could hear the urgency within her vocal range. He knew something was definitely wrong when (Y/N) fell asleep within the middle of the lesson.

It was Lunch time and all the students in 1.A clambered out of the classroom, Todoroki, (Y/N) and Aizawa stayed behind. Aizawa was also worried about (Y/N), he walked over to her desk and woke her up.

He was absolutely stunned and shocked to see dark circles under her eyes, he cleared his throat before saying,

"Are you Ok?"

"No, not really Sir. You see it's nearing the end of Winter, you know that my quirk is Winter Magic. However, you didn't know that my Winter Magic isn't strong unless it is Winter. I also have been having no sleep, haven't been eating, I tripped on the way to school and... Can I stay in this room, it's nice and quiet and I don't have to deal with a pounding headache as much."

Aizawa nodded and shuffled out of the classroom, the only ones left in the room were Todoroki and (Y/N).

"I can make everyday Winter just for you, if you want."

(Y/N) blushed bright red when she heard this, she didn't even know he was still here. Wait, did he... just confess to her.

(Y/N) turned her head towards Todoroki and smiled bashfully.

"Shoto, was that a confession?"

Todoroki's blush was brighter than the left side of his hair,

"I can make everyday Winter just for you... You know what Shoto, I'd like that. I accept your proposal."

(Y/N) had snuck out of her chair and was now right in front of Todoroki. As soon as she finished her sentence she gave Todoroki a kiss on the cheek and giggled and the goofy face Todoroki was pulling.

"Why, my dear Snow Princess. What would you like to eat? I shall go and fetch it for you."

(Y/N) chuckled lightly and said,

"No need to fetch it for me. I will go hand in hand with you absolutely anywhere. My Snow Prince."

Shoto and (Y/N) walked hand in hand down the hallway smiling to each other. The Snow Prince and Snow Princess didn't know that this relationship would make headlines within a few days.