Midoriya Izuku

(Y/N) was held captive by a villain. I was the only one at the scene and was devising a plan to save my beautiful girlfriend. We were going out for a date but it didn't end up well, now we were in this situation.

"Izu...ku."

I powered up my quirk and immediately went to attack the villain, his quirk was Force-field, he was holding (Y/N) behind it. I ran up to the force-field and yelled,

"5% Detroit Smash!"

before punching the forcefield. I saw a crack appear and grinned, I looked towards (Y/N) and smiled reassuringly making her relax a little.

The reason why (Y/N) was my girlfriend was because she was quirkless, just like I had been when I was younger. However, when I was granted my power by All Might she was with me. She still accepted me though.

I continued punching the forcefield and more cracks appeared every time I punched it. The villain was weakening as well, I took this opportunity to use my power up on the forcefield.

"One For All Full Cowl!"

The forcefield shattered and I rushed forward tackling the villain to the ground. I knocked him out with one punch and shook my hand from slight pain. I turned to check on (Y/N), she was smiling widely at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. She ran up to me and hugged me, I smiled and hugged her back. My baby girl was safe once again.

"I'll call the police, then let's continue with our date. Ok Izuku."

"Of course, my precious princess."

I lightly kissed (Y/N)'s forehead causing her to giggle, she then surprised me by pressing her lips against mine lightly. It was a five second kiss but that's all that I needed to melt into her.

"I love you Izuku."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

A/N I know that is short, I promise the next one will be longer and please remember that this is the first time I've written one of these.