The Model (Past)

So this story will have three different time parts. The first will be called the beginning, then the Past, then the Present. I will be jumping around a lot so i hope you can understand.

Anyway enjoy

******The Past******

"How can I help you dear?" asked the reception lady without even looking up from her computer.

"I'm Sebastian McCarthy" she froze. I guess she has heard of me then. I guess you could say my family had a reputation, a bad reputation. My father was one of the most influential businessmen in America but here in Australia not so much. That's why I came here, to get away from that man.

"Come with me" she said. Then handed me my time table and strutted off down the hallway. We came to a class room door she shot me an icy glare and ushered me into the room. I stood there in front of all these strangers, staring at me. I'm used to it though I have moved schools four times in the past year.

"Class this is Sebastian McCarthy" said the young teacher "I'm sure you will make him feel welcome." I went and sat down at one of the desks in the left of the room.

The rest of the lesson went by with no real interruptions. I could feel the odd stare from my new classmates but it passed all too quickly. When the bell rang I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up from my work sheet and there standing in front of me was the smallest girl I have ever seen.

"I'm supposed to be your guide" she said. I could hear a slight accent but I'm not sure where it was from yet. I quickly packed up my stuff and stood up. I towered over her at 6' 3" to her 5' 2". She led me down a rowdy hallway with students everywhere to locker 88.

"Hand me your timetable" I passed it over to her "we have the same first, 5th, 6th and 7th today. Then pointed me down the hallway to a room number "That's where your next class is, meet me here after you're done" then she strode off in the completely different direction.

"Thanks" I said even though she was no longer in sight. I felt alone as always. No one even bothered to look at me. At least the whispers hadn't followed me here. At least I was not judged for something that was nothing like me.

I walked into the class there were a few students in here but not many I must be early. I walked over to the desk where there was a teacher talking to a young boy. He looked to be about thirteen but I knew he couldn't be. This was my physics class so he must be in it as well. I walked stood behind the boy waiting for them to finish. As soon as I stopped behind him he tensed. It's obvious he gets bullied and was intimidated by me but I knew that I would never do anything to hurt the boy. He turned around and my heart melted. I could see the fear in his eyes. It was there that I made the decision to help this boy. But before I could do anything he ran away.

"Ahh you must be the new student" he said "Sebastian is it? I have heard so much about you" he sent a judgemental glance at me as he took a swig of his steaming coffee. "Well I hope you have reliable sources then sir" I challenged his tone. He was pissing me off. It was obvious that he had been told bad things about my family when in reality it had nothing to do with me. It was that dickhead that calls himself my father. He looked at me questioningly but let it drop all the same.

"Take a seat" he guided me to the back row where no one was sitting. "Alright everyone shut up" he shouted "This here is Sebastian make him feel welcome" that's where I stopped listening. I hate physics it's my worst subject and that teacher just made me feel shit. As if I didn't have enough going on I'm my life at the moment.

After that lesson was over I walked out of the classroom and headed to my locker. I could not see that little girl anywhere so I just opened up my locker and got my stuff out. Just as I was about to try and find where to go that little girl turned up.

"What's your name" I questioned "Emily and were going to be late if we don't hurry" she strode off and all I could do was follow her matching her brisk pace. For a little girl she could walk fast.

After five minutes of walking we stopped at a door to what looked like a garden shed. She pushed me through the open door. The room was silent. No one was moving. All I could see was about fifteen different easels in a circle all with a large canvas. I walked around the circle looking at the different art works. They were only just sketches at the moment but I could see they were going to become people and by the looks of it naked people. That's when I realised what was going on here. It was an art class but the students were drawing naked models. There was nothing left to the imagination, nothing covered. There in the middle of the room was the most beautiful man I have ever seen he looked to be twenty two, four years my senior. I couldn't take my eyes off him he was just beautiful.

"He's beautiful right" I jumped across the room. The man who, I'm guessing, was my art teacher was now on the floor laughing his head off. I slowly got up red faced and walked over to where the man was trying to regain composure. We now had the whole class's attention and I was completely embarrassed. The only person that had not moved was that stunning creature that was completely naked for the whole world to see. I was almost saddened that I was not worth his time but I shook my head I had never talked to him before. I was being stupid.

The teacher introduced me to the class like I have been done many times before. I sat down in front of an easel. I started drawing the beautiful man. Just like everyone else. I got lost in my drawing like I always do. I love drawing I draw everything from beautiful landscapes to the simplest objects. I got so caught up in my drawing I didn't hear the bell go. I just kept drawing until I got to his eyes I had been trying to draw his eyes for half an hour now but I couldn't I was about to have a mental break down like I had so many times before. I needed my man, my rock, my everything but he was no longer her or anywhere and that was all HIS fault.

I looked up and realised that there was no one in the room. The clock said it was well past the time due for this lesson to end but no one had come and got me. Like usual I was completely forgotten. I took one last glance at my drawing it was beautiful just like the man depicted but I couldn't stop thinking about him it was just like the first time I saw Adrian. Adrian was my everything, my best friend, my lover until that dick head found out about him and ruined everything. I broke down thinking about Adrien it was still to raw I could never forget him. That's when I felt a warm breath on my neck and arms wrap around my waist.

"It's beautiful" it was him the model the one that captured my heart just the same as Adrien. But I couldn't let him I had to distance myself from him I couldn't be the reason for another disaster. I couldn't lose anyone again.

*********

i hope this is ok

some feed back would be nice

if anyone is even reading

love you all