Chapter 13

Cisco's POV:
I was worried for Nadia. The Meta-Human had been killed by a gun. Unless Barry could shoot a guy in his sleep I think Nadia killed him. And she hated hurting anyone much less killing them. I knew she would if she had to as she had just done. But Nadia was almost to compassionate. I knew her and I knew she's going to feel awful. We pulled in to S.T.A.R. Labs. Nadia's bike was already there. We brought Barry in and got him comfortable and Nadia still hadn't shown up. "I'll be right back." I told Caitlyn who was working on Barry. She nodded understandingly. I walked off to find her. "Nadia." I called as I walked through the halls. "Where can I find you?" I muttered Oh the pipeline duh! I walked twords it to hear soft crying. Oh...Nadia. I walked in and she looked up and wipped her tears away vigorously. I stopped her hand with my own and used my other hand to cup her cheek. "What's wrong Princess?" I asked her. "I don't know why I feel bad I shouldn't I just when I shot him...well she loved him. And now he's dead and it's my fault." Her watery eyes looked at mine. "It is." I told her gently. "But you also saved Barry from dying. You stopped the Meta-Humans and you unlocked a whole new level to your powers." Her head which was hanging low now rose so we were nose to nose. "Your the caring and compassionate girl in the world and I don't k-..!" She cut me off with a kiss not that I was complaining. I smiled softly into the kiss. She held me there spellbound until she pulled away for air. "We should go see Barry." She told me as it she hadn't kissed me. Man I loved that girl. "Do we? I mean we could stay here?" She rolled her eyes and walked twords the Cortex. "Ok so a 'no' then." I muttered to myself before following her. When I arrived she was by Barry's bed with a worried expression. I walked over to her and she didn't even look up. I rested my hand on her shoulder. "He'll be fine." Said Caitlyn "He just needs some rest." Nadia nodded. I glanced at the clock. It was almost 10. "Come on Nadia let's go it's about time we got you out of my place and back to yours." I said trying to cheer her up. She just stood grabbed her things and walked out. I glanced at Cait. "Go!" She whisper yelled waving me away with her hands. "Right!" I rushed after my new girlfriend. She was already in my car when I hopped in. "Lollipop?" I asked her handing her a grape flavored one. She took it happily and opening it smiling at the taste. I put the key in place and started the car. We drove for a bit in silence until I couldn't take it any longer. I turned on the radio and music flowed out. Nadia's now purple tinted lips mouthed the words to the song. We pulled into my drive way. I turned off the car cutting of the radio. "Cisco?" She asked a bit nervously. "Yeah?" She played with a strand of hair as she spoke. "Could I sleep with you tonight? Not in like a sexual way or anything I just am nervous and upset and I don't think I can get to sleep on my own tonight." She said it all rather quickly. I smiled gently at her. "Of course I understand." I told her. "Thanks C!!" She said giving me a big hug. We got out of the car and walked into my home together. Nadia went to the bathroom to change and I took off my shirt and slid into shorts. She walked into my room dressed in fuzzy Avengers pants and a tank top. She had tossed her hair in a messy bun. She looked completely adorable. "You are the cutest thing ever." I said. She blushed and smiled which made her ten times cuter. She yawned so that I saw her pink tounge. "Let's just get to bed." She said sleeply. I got under the covers and she crawled in after me. Her head plopped down on a pillow. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her. She didn't stop me. Soon enough she feel asleep in my arms. I grabbed my phone a snapped a pic of us for Snapchat. I posted it with the caption 'I love this girl! She's the cutest thing!😘❤'. I knew she would see that in the morning and probably blush or groan. I didn't care. She was mine and the world needed to know that. That she was taken and that she was Cisco's girl.