Life is right, for now

"Drake, do you think you could sing that lullaby that mom used to sing to us?" Armen would be all tucked into bed with drake sitting on the edge of his bed. "Alright Armen... heh.. I haven't sung that in years.." he brushed his hand through his hair. Drake felt a sudden shyness as he began to sing the first few notes then his breath softens making the song more soothing to Armen. As Drake continued Armens eyelids slowly fell limp, closing as he dozed off into a peaceful slumber no longer to be disturbed by 'him'. Drake finished the song and then sighed "Sweet dreams Armen..." Drake kissed Armen goodnight as he stood up walking over to his bed across the room by the window, everything was perfect, Armen free of his imprisonment and 'he' was finally contained, in a magic barrier that the princess of the moon gave up her life to create keeping peace now in the once darkened world, now giving life to new things. Drake sighed as he stared into the moonlight from his windowsill. "Thank you... princess of the moon..." as he said that the moon's light seemed to soften making Drake feel calmer as he pulled his bed sheets over him looking over at Armen one more time, an then falls asleep.

Suddenly Drake wakes up to a noise a few hours later, the moon setting in the distance but not close enough for the sun to rise. Drake looked over to see if Armen was still asleep but Armen wasn't in bed, causing Drake to panic and bolt out of bed and search the house him not finding Armen anywhere and as he started hyperventilating he looks outside the kitchen window seeing Armen walking out and about while it's still night him bumping into trees as he walked towards where the nearby lake is. Drake dashed outside after Armen into cutting through the forest to catch up with him, panting and wheezing he caught up to Armen. "Armen? What are you doing out so early..?" Drake grabbed Armens hand and turned him around to face Drake and he saw Armens eyes were closed and he was still in his pajamas holding his favorite toy in his arm. "...Oh he's sleep walking... that's odd.. I don't remember Armen ever sleep walking before..." Drake picked up Armen having his legs wrap around Drakes torso and his arms around Drakes neck, Drake didn't mind having Armens arms around his neck and let Armen rest his head on Drakes.

As Drake treads through the forest to get home quicker he hears a rustling sound above head and decides to pick up his pace, walking faster. The rustling grew closer and closer to Drake and he started running, not paying attention to the ground he trips over a tree root that had stuck out of the ground falling flat on his face and Armen on top of him knocking the wind out of Drake almost making him lose consciousness he staggers back up on his feet getting Armen back to the position he was on Drake and he keeps on walking quickly through the forest hiM being unable to run since when his ankle got caught in the tree root it twisted his ankle spraining it. "Almost home..." Drake huffed as sunrise began trickling through the tree leaves and then across his front lawn and house. As soon as he put Armen back into his bed he collapsed on his bed and began taking deep slow breaths recollecting himself as he pulled up the pant leg to examine any wounds on his skin from the branch, he has a few scratches on his ankle so he puts his hand on the wounds mutters a few words of a healing spell and a magenta/purple stream of magic flows from his hand to his ankle healing the wound. "Much better..." he looked over to Armen who's still asleep even after when Drake fell. Drake looked at him thinking to himself "the doors were closed... how did he open doors in his sleep? Hmmm I'm going to have to ask 'him' he might know how to stop Armen from sleep walking... if I didn't go after him.." Drake realizes that if he didn't stop Armens sleep walking incident he might have run into a monster in the forest... or walk into the lake and drown! Drakes mind was racing as the sun flooded into his bedroom as he pulled the shades over the window so Armen didn't wake up to the light. "I'll take Armen to Graysons place when he wakes up, I don't want anything to happen to him while I go chat with 'him'" he said as he laid down in bed and slowly closes his eyes and begins to fall asleep.