Car

You and your boyfriend Mark were driving home from a celebration dinner.

It was currently 1:00 in the morning and you were on your phone occasionally looking up at the road and at Mark.

He looked so cute in his glasses and the veins that popped out from his arms as he gripped the wheel was so overwhelming.

You ignored the urge to jump on top of him and rip his clothes off though.

After about an hour of driving he says in a low tone. "I think we need to stop somewhere:"

You look up at him as you can see you guys are pulling into a parking lot of a Walmart.

"For what"? You respond. "Are you hungry?" You ask him as you turn to face him.

As soon as you do, he crashes his cold soft lips onto yours and makes out with you roughly while unzipping his pants.

"M-markk" you pant as he sucks on your neck leaving bite marks.

"S-shouldn't w-we wait until h-home"? You moan as he starts pull down his pants and his boxers.

"No." He growls. "I Want You NOW."

He pulls down your pants and underwear and you get on top of him, already dripping wet.

He places you down on top of his cock and you start riding him.

"Mmmm-HOly Fuck Mark." You moan loudly trying to be quiet but failing.

You bounce up and down on his Large cock hitting your g-spot every time.

He throws his head back. And tightens his grip around your waist as he slams you on top of him over and over.

"FUck YEAH I know you like it when I Fuck you hard like THis." He roars as he slams you on top of his cock.

All you can do his moan and leave claw marks on his thighs as you ride him. Feeing every inch of him inside you.

As you ride him, you make out with him passionately but roughly as well.

You break from the kiss to moan loudly as you reach your climax. You fall onto Marks chest as he keeps thrusting into you.

He finishes soon after and you get off of him.

You both sit in the car sweaty and naked. As you both start to put your clothes back on he whispers in your ear.

"When we get home..be ready for round 2 baby girl."

You blush madly as he chuckles and drives off.

_____________________
Hey guys !
Sorry for being so inactive I've just been really busy. I'll try to write more before school starts for me though !

Also can you guys leave me some time suggestions? Because I'm running out of ideas.

Also sorry this was really short ! I now you guys like it when its descriptive ;)

Thanks for reading babes ;))