Is he the one?

Emilio's POV
Chad was helping me to surprise Katerina with something special. Jake was able to get in touch with her favorite band Coldplay and they are gonna surprise her with a private performance at Alex's house. I was gonna take her to do all of her favorite things. "Emilio!" Ivan yelled. I had just hung up the phone with kat. "My ex girlfriend?!" He exclaims. Ugh. Tessa. I nodded and he sighed.  "Don't break her heart, I couldn't live to see her get hurt again." He says. I nodded and got ready.

I walked up to her apartment and knocked. Her roommate Josie answered the door. "Kat Emilio's here" she yells. Kat can running down man was she stunning. Short flowy pink dress with brown sandals and then her hair was curled and styled in a waterfall braid. She looked beautiful. "Hi Emilio," she says, smiling. I smiled and grabbed her hand.

She had just gotten her nails done and she was excited to see Alex. "Come on in," Alex says. The lights then went dark.  When coldplay began playing. She grabbed my hand in excitement. "How did you?" She asks, looking at me. I shrugged and took her hand as we began dancing. " I love you," I say, looking her in the eyes. "I love you to," she replies.

We had decided to go watch the sunset by the Hollywood sign. We had just reached the Hollywood sign when she turned to face me. "Emilio," she says, leaning towards me. I smiled and connected our lips together, they moved in sync, almost perfectly with each other. I gripped her waist as we kissed.

I loved her, she was mine, forever.

Kats POV
I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. I needed to decide who I wanted, Ivan or Emilio?? Crazy to be in love with twins, shocking. That's the storyline for any romance novel anywhere. Sometimes I feel like someone is controlling my body like I'm a character in a story. Its crazy to look at the life I've had. After I went into foster care I was never the same. Sometimes all you have to do is go soul searching.

Do you ever just look at you life and think about how lucky you truly are, to be able to live in america, a free country where you have rights. I was shocked at how lucky I am. "What's up baby?" Emilio asks. I shrugged. " its so beautiful," I say, watching the colors of the sky blend together like a beautiful painting from an artist like Leonardo Do Vinci or Michelangelo. Its like a scene from a movie," I explained.

I had found my soul and my true self. All thanks to Emilio and Ivan.