Chapter Four: Teacher All Might!

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Uraraka!"

"Hello~ I love your costume!"

"Your's is cute too!" I said smiling.

Uraraka somewhat filled that void that's been left behind by Izuku.

"Okay, This Is How The Game Will Work! The class will be broken into teams of Twelve, Half will be Villians, and Half will Be Hero's! Then You Will be Paired into Teams of Two. Villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear weapon before time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep their nuclear weapon for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win. Got It?"

"YES!"

"Wait, they're 21 of us, It won't be even. Either its uneven teams or one of us sits out." Yaoyorozu Stated.

"Yeah, I gues--"

"I'll sit out," I said after raising my hand.

"What?! That's not fair to you (Y/n)!" Uraraku said.

"It's fine, I'll just watch from the sidelines and observe from there."

"That's Not Necessary! If Things Get Out of Hand and Go Too Far I'll Send Young (L/n) to Stop the Game." All Might said.

Once all the pairs were figured out, All Might started to pull teams for the first game, Team A Ochcao & Izuku, against Kacchan & Tenya Team D.

"Team A Will Be Hero's While Team D are The Villians."

I saw Team D enter the buildings and got ready, while Team A, waited for five minutes before entering. I could see Kacchan talking to Tenya before he walked off kinda pissed. The camera's audio was muted until I unmuted them and asked if everyone was ready, Only 30 seconds remained before the five minutes were up.

"Yea! We're good here." Tenya said.

"Me and Izuku are ready to get started (Y/n)!"

"Okay!----"

"GO!" All Might yelled into the mic.

I saw Kacchan sneaking around corners while Team A was walking around carefully. Not long after they were attacked by Kacchan.

Kacchan was about to hit Izuku but he dodged Kacchan's attack, only ripping half of his mak in the process. As Kacchan goes to attack again, Izuk said yelled out to Uraraka,

"Go find the missile while I distract Kacchan!"

"Stupid Deku! I can hear you!"

Kacchan was just about to hit Izuku with a right hook but Izuku was able to counter attack it, swinging Kacchan over his shoulder making Kacchan land on his back. I heard praises from the class.

"I'M NOT WEAK ANYMORE, KACCHAN!"

"Wait? That's Kacchan's move, He always starts his fights with a right hoo- Oh that's right! Izuku took notes and almost everyone that he knew that had a quirk. But then that means Izuku knows almost all of Kacchan's moves and--"

"(L/N)!"

"You're Doing that Thing again and look."

I looked towards and saw Kacchan already on his feet and speaking to Tenya.

"Katskui what's happening down there? Where are they?"

"Shut up and protect the weapon!!"

He ran up to Izuku and tried doing a flying kick but Izuku dodged it and attempted to put the capture-tape on Kacchan. I could tell that Izuku tried an Eraserhead moved by the way he moved to put the tape around Kacchan.