Chapter 5 : Plan START!

Kousuke's POV
aaand Dismissed!" the director yelled then i instantly went outside the practice room and went to the lobby to meet with Akira then i sitted next to Akira then r he gave me a water bottle and i drinked it then he said "so what will i do first?" "humm well your first meeting with [F/N]-chan is kinda urmm bad soooo~ start by apologizing to her" he chuckled and thinked for a moment

then he said "alright" then he stood up and went to the register counter

Your POV
i saw Akira Yuki walk up to my direction then suddenly he stopped infront of me and said "soo ummm [S/N]-san im sorry for acting that way tge first time we meet im really sorry i didn't mean to do that" i rolled my eyes and i said "yeah sure whatever, your friends with Kousuke-kun soo its fine"

then he said "so if i weren't Kosuke's friend you wont forgive me?" he asked a bit annoyed i smirked "of course i wont" he glared at me i glared back still smirking then i laughed "hahaha no im not that kind of a person of course ill forgive you im just messin' sorry" then i smiled at him

Akira's POV
woah she cute "sooo [S/N]-san were all good?" she nodded and smiled then i asked "friends?" "yeah friends" then i smiled then i said "good well ill just go with Kousuke" she nodded and did her work again

i walked to Kousuke and sat beside him and i said "well me and [S/N]-san are all good she's actually really cute and nice too!" then i glanced at Kousuke i saw him frowning a little childly frown and i said "what?" "hump yeah i saw you too smiling to each other all happy go lucky thing there."

then i smirked and i teased "yeah i know she's really cute,nice,lovely i might fall for her if she keeps acting all nice to me" i smirked then Kousuke said a bit angry now "ill do this you dont have to help me you can leave now" my eyes widen a bit in surprise woah Kousuke really got mad at me by saying those things "w-wait Kousuke dont be angry i was just teasing you!"

then Kousuke looked at me a bit realaxed now and he said "oh...just teasing ill just change im all sweaty wait me here k?" "u-uh o-okay" then Kousuke went to the changing room
note to self dont mess with Kousuke when it comes to [S/N]

Kousuke's POV
I went back to Yuki-chan at the lobby then i said sitting down beside him "Yuki-chan~ lets invite [F/N]-chan later on a dinner" " humm yeah k" then i saw F/N]-chan walking beside Kohatsu heading outside then i yelled running up to her and Kou-chan "[F/N]-chan do you wanna hang out with me and Yuki-chan? Ohhh Kou-chan you can come too the more the merrier right?"

then [F/N] smiled and said excitedly "Yeah yeah sure~ we would love too!" then Kohatsu just nodded then i called Yuki-chan to come over then we 4 walked around the city then i said "sooo were would we eat?" then ]F/N]chan said "hummm how about we eat at Mgronalds(Anime source😂)?" then we all nodded

we arrived at the said place then we ordered what we want to eat then sitted at the table beside the window me and [F/N]chan sitted next to each other and infront of us Kou-chan and Yuki-chan we started to eat while talking to each other

{Timeskip}
"wow im full!" i said while were walking in the city we went to the train station for us to go home while Kohatsu and [F/N] are talking to each other i went to Yuki-chan and wispered to him "Yuki-chan how will you get close to [F/N]-chan you didn't even talk to her that much you need to be best friends with her" then he sighs and said "yeah yeah here i gooo......."

Akira's POV
i went to [S/N]-san's side and said "yo [S/N]-chan" she just looked at me weirdly and she said "umm hi?" then i said "remember earlier our first impressions to each other?" "yeahwhy?" whoa thats fast "ok i just wanted to say again im sorry" "i thought i already said that its fine remember?" "yeah yeah i know i just wanted to make up for that tomorrow's saturday anyway soooo no work sooo ill treat you tomorrow k?" "oh no no no its alright" "No i insist let me treat you tommorow" "o-ok.... i guess" "Great! lets meet urmmm?" "i dunno your the one who wanted to do this" i sigh and i said "ok how about.....at the place where we eat earlier?" "K" she smiled at me i blushed a little i smiled back at her then Kohatsu said "my gad another admirer *sigh*" i blushed then i said "O-oi" then he chuckled then [S/N] said "oh Allen-chan our train is here" then [S/N] looked at Kousuke and said "bye Kousuke!" "Bye [F/N]-chan~" then she looked at me and said "bye Akira-kun see you tomorrow" then she walked beside Kohatsu going to their train once their off i sigh then looked at the smiling Kousuke then i said " there happy?" "Yessss be sure to know what she thinks off me" "yeah yeah i know"