Boyf Riends

"Jeremy?" Michael asked, twiddling his fingers. Jeremy turned his head.

"What's up?" He asked. Michael tapped his foot.

"Do you hate me?" 

Jeremy blinked in surprise. Did Michael really ask him that?

"Micheal, why would I hate you?" Jeremy asked. Michael scratched behind his neck and it took all the will power Jeremy had to not swoon. 

"Well, I treated you like a crap. And, I know that you said you forgive me, but... I can't help but feel like you're only saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings. I'm sorry, I know this is stupid, but it's really been bothering me and I wanted to... I don't know, let you know? I guess?" Michael asked. Jeremy smiled and took Michael's hand in his own.

"Michael, what I'm about to tell you is all completely true and I mean every word I say, so you listen and you listen good," Jeremy said as he cupped Michael's cheek in his free hand. 

"I don't blame you for anything. It was your Squip's fault, not yours. Everything that happened was your Squip's fault. Yes, what you said hurt me, but that wasn't you. Not the you that I know. I forgive you. Besides, it all worked out in the end, didn't it?" Jeremy asked, softly. Michael smiled.

"Yeah, it did." He agreed. 

"Good. I'm glad we can see eye to eye on things," Jeremy said. Michael snorted.

"Not everything. I can see at least two inches taller than you can." Michael said. Jeremy gasped loudly and took a step back. He narrowed his eyes and glared at Micheal.

"How dare you." He whispered. Michael laughed at the sight of his boyfriend trying to get mad.

Boyfriend... Oh, how Michael loves being able to call Jeremy that. He's wanted to call Jeremy that longer than he would like to admit. He never thought that someone like Jeremy could like someone like him, ever. Not once. He never let the thought creep into his head, he didn't want to get hurt. 

"Michael? Are you okay? I already told you I forgive you. What do you need from me?" Jeremy asked, snapping Michael from his trance. Jeremy didn't say it in an annoyed way, but rather, a genuinely concerned way. 

Michael wrapped his arms around Jeremy. 

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am," Michael softly said. Jeremy melted in the embrace. 

"Come on, let's go play some video games," Jeremy said. Michael nodded and followed Jeremy to his basement. 

Sammy was sitting on the couch in a robe, with a face mask and his hair in a headband. Vivian was painting his nails, she was also in a robe with a face mask, but there was a towel on her head.

"Oh, my God! She said that?" Sammy asked in disbelief. Vivian hummed in response. 

"And you know what I told her?" She asked. 

"What did you tell her?" Sammy asked. Vivian slyly smiled. 

"I told her to go back to Hell and that she needed a touch up on her roots," Vivian said. Sammy gasped.

"I can't believe you actually said that!" Sammy said. Vivian smiled.

"Of course, I did. Have you met me?"

"I'm sorry, are we interrupting something?" Jeremy asked. Sammy and Vivian looked up, only just noticing Michael and Jeremy. 

"Um, it's spa Sunday. We do this every week," Sammy said. Jeremy and Michael exchanged a look. 

"You... do?" Michael hesitantly asked. Vivian nodded. 

"Yeah, you two just don't notice because you're too busy making out on the couch," She said. Jeremy and Michael blushed.

"Wha? Uh- no... no, we don't- haha oh b... oh boy, you two sure are fun... funny!" Jeremy stuttered. Sammy and Vivian shot them a look. 

"I have proof, do you want to see the pictures?" Sammy asked.

"Why did you take pictures? Michael asked. Sammy shrugged. 

"For moments like this," He admitted. 

"Okay, well... we just came down here to play video games, so..." Jeremy trailed off. Vivian and Sammy looked at each other and smiled at the same time.

"I think I have a better idea..." Sammy said. 

Pretty soon, all of them were on the couch gossiping about school in bathrobes and with face masks.  

"Man, I wish we knew of this sooner," Jeremy admitted. 

"Well, you two are welcome to join spa day anytime you want," Vivan said. Sammy nodded in agreement.

Sammy gasped.

"I forgot to tell you guys what happened with my encounter with Miyamoto?" Sammy asked. Vivian gasped. 

"The most popular boy in school? No, you didn't!" She said. Sammy cleared his throat.

"Well..."

And that was how they spent the rest of their evening. 

Michael couldn't be happier. He had a good life. Good friends, great boyfriend, and was surrounded by nice people who cared about him.

Nothing could go wrong. 

Michael~ a voice rang out through his head.

HEY! Guess who's not dead! I was just procrastinating a lot! Also, I have some good news!!!

Currently, in my Klance one-shots book, I'm doing a Klance asks and Dares week. And as soon as the week is done... I'm planning on doing an asks and dares week here for my story! Everything with fall along with the plot of this story, but you'll have a chance to communicate with the characters. You can send in your asks and dares now if you want, or you could wait until I let you know the day before the first day. 

That's all!

Stay awesome fabulous t-rexs!