s i x

the first day of filming ended smoothly, and now it's just jennie and i, alone in our shared room.

"phew, that was a tiring first day." jennie pulled off her socks and sank her exhausted body into the comfort of the soft bed.

"mhm, but i'm glad it went well." i nodded as i lay down on my bed, which was right next to jennie's. i turned to face her.

ohmygod

jennie had her eyes closed as she faced the ceiling, her body moved up and down really subtly with tiny snores escaping from her worn out body.

i gasped. jennie rude kim stop doing that to my heart, stop being so beautiful. i silently went over to the side of her bed, being careful to not wake her up. i wanted to admire her.

i leaned forward and propped my chin up with my palms, taking in the perfection and beauty that was right in front of me.

what the fuc- what are those. i choked as i noticed the slight, shallow lines that covered jennie's left forearm. tears welled up in my eyes. i knew that jennie went through alot to fulfil her dreams, but not to this extent, it made my heart hurt so much.

i wanted to pull her in for a huge hug to show what i've been wanting to say since the start - that i would protect her and make her the happiest in the world. i wanted to, so so much, but i knew deep down in my heart i wasn't allowed to.

"gosh you foolish child," i muttered, holding in my tears.

"hm? did you say something?" jennie's eyes opened slightly from her slumber and widened her big, brown eyes at me curiously.

don't look at me like that, i'm falling in love... again.