CHAPTER 7

*THEY IN FLORIDA*

LAURENS POV

"This house is huge Taylor and me and you and the rest of the boys get to stay here? Am I really alive right now?" I set down my bag infront of the large set of stairs leading to all the bedrooms. I walked through each room and Taylor followed. "I'm glad you like it." Taylor said. I turned around and gave Taylor a quick kiss, I then pulled away and kept looking at each room. After I was done we both headed into the living room and sat on the couch. Cameron and Carter ran into the room and threw themselves onto the chairs on either end of the couch. Cam grabbed the remote and turned on the TV he put on sports and I got bored so I got up and decided to unpack. I dragged my suitcases to my bedroom and I opened the closet. I began to hang up my shirts when I heard a knock on the door, "Who is it?" I threw the shirt I was about to hang on the bed, "Its Taylor can I come in?" I opened the door and smiled, "of course." He smiled back and came inand hopped onto the bed. I grabbed the shirt out from underneath him, "So what are the plans for this week Babe?"He asked me. I began to take off my shirt and his eyes widened. "We could hang out here and have some alone time."Taylor suggested. I turned around and put on a tank top. "Yea or nah." I laughed at his facial expression it was priceless. "Maybe tomarrow Taylor" He smiled and got up, he walked over to me and kissed my lips and I kissed back. We had a heated makeout session that made me almost take up on Taylors offer of alone time when Nash came in and smack camed Taylor and I. Nash quickly ran out of the room as soon as taylor stopped kissing me and gave him the evil stare. "Well thats awkward." I said as I let go of Taylor I went into my bathroom and started to rinse of my face, "I think we should get them back." I said walking back to Taylor. He looked up and smiled "I'm way ahead of you."

TO BE CONTINUED

SORRY IF ITS SHORT I"M GONNA UPDATE AGAIN LATER I JUST STARTED SPRING VACATION AND SUNDAY IS EASTER SO ME AND MY GRANDMA HAVE BEEN MAKING CAKES IN THE SHAPE OF BUNNIES!! ITS A TRADITION

WELL BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS OH AND THANKS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COMMENTED IT MEANS ALOT

LAUREN ^o^