CHAPTER 2

The security guard scanned my ticket and i waited for Camryns ticket to be scanned. Me and Camryn walked into the main room, thousands of screaming girls. I was feeling a little overwelmed but we continued into the large crowd and waited for numbers to be called. We had VIP tickets so we were going to get to personally meet everyone. 10 minutes passed and finally our numbers were called, we ran over to another security guard and showed him our VIP bracelets and then he let us go into the back room. The first thing i noticed was the floor, I tripped and fell flat on my face and everyone trampled me. I was about to stand up when a strange hand grabbed me and lifted me the rest of the way up. I looked to see Taylor I couldnt help but stare into his beautiful brown eyes, I was in shock on how more attractive he is in person. "Thanks for helping me up i'm such a clutz." "Your welcome Lauren" "wait how do you know my name?" "well i follow you on twitter and vine. Your wicked funny" "I am. I mean really no one has ever told me that before." "well i'm glad i'm the first. Are you alright to be by yourself?" Taylor said still holding onto my hand and shoulder. I wanted to say no because who wouldnt want the hottest guy in the world holding you closer then he probably ever would have. "Yes i'm fine now thanks." Shit, why did I say that I didnt want him to leave I wanted him to stay forever. (someones thirsty lol) He looked at me one more time and slowly let go of me he made sure i could stand then he kissed me on the cheek and left. I felt the best feeling in my stomach. I couldnt stop smiling I mean I love him more then anything, and he kissed me I'm officially dead. I started walking over to where I thought Camryn was I finally found her and she was pinned up against the fence trying to touch Nash Griers hand. I turned her around and she looked at me and said "Hey Where were you I saw you fall but then you just disappered after that?" "You wouldnt believe what just happened. Taylor Caniff helped me up and he knew me from my vine and twitter. He also said that I was wicked funny. Then he kissed me on the cheek." "Oh my god really your so freaking lucky all i want is to touch Nashs hand" "Well when we get to actually talk to them in like a few minutes you can hug him and kiss his cheek all you want so dont feel that bad haha" "Your right, Lets go try and get in the front of the crowd closer to the Magcon boys" "sounds good to me" We casually pushed through everybody and ended right in front of the Magcon boys. Cameron and Taylor were standing there, and they looked so fucking hot. More hot then they have evr looked in their pictures. Taylor walked up to me and whispered into my ear, "come with me" I agreed and told Camryn that i was going to the bathroom. I walked with Taylor until we got to this set of doors leading into another back room. "Where are we going Taylor?" "We are going to here" "He opened up another door and I looked out to see an empty room. "Why did we come here?" I asked a little freaked out. "I just needed to talk to you" Then out of the blue he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me with so much passion that I Kissed him back. I had never actually kissed before so I wa pretty bad but I let Taylor lead this long makeout session. He then pulled away, "Im sorry I probably shouldnt have done that" He combed through his hair with his fingers and turned away. "I like you Lauren like I really really like you. Ive been sort of crushing on you for the past three years and when i found out you were gonna be here today I needed to tell you." I was in shock the actuall real live Taylor Caniff had a crush on me like when does that ever happen. I turned him around and kissed him with as much passion as the first kiss and i smiled then said, "I really really like you too" He smiled back.

HEY EVERYBODY SO I'M STARTING TO GET INTO MORE OF THE MORE PASSIONATE SSCENES BETWEEN LAUREN AND TAYLOR BUT IF YOU GUYS THINK I'M RUSHING INTO TO MUCH JUST TELL ME. SO I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THIS FAN FICTION SO IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I DONT KNOW WHEN I WILL POST AGAIN MAYBE THIS UPCOMING FRIDAY MAYBE EVEN SOONER BUT I DONT KNOW LOL. OK SO IM GONNA GO NOW SO BYEEEEEE ^0^

LOVE YOU GUYS, LAUREN