Chapter 5: Time to know

Mikey's prov:
I couldn't stop thinking about..the stuff..should I tell I don't know what to do.."mike?" Raph said "hm?!" I said "u ok?" Raph said "yes...I'm ok" I said and put my plate in the sink and went to the bathroom and thought about the problem..."is mikey ok?" Leo said. "Yes he's fine" Donnie said "I suppose he would say if he was ok or not" Leo said "yea..sure" Raph said I finally came out the bathroom and went to Raph.."raphie can I talk to u?" I said "sure" he said and we went to his room "do u think I should tell the others about..u know" I said "if u feel it's right" Raph said "ok.." I said and we go to the others together I'm glad Raph came with me for support "um guys I have something to tell u" I said "what's up" Leo said "what's wrong mike" Donnie said I sighed and told them everything "so I might have a period..at some point so yea.." I said kinda embarrassed and nervous what they would think they both gasped and..asked a lot of questions 😑 it was the same thing Raph did "can ya shut up already" I said annoyed "sorry" Leo said "it's just a lot to take in..wait y were u out there at that time anyway" Donnie said "uummm" I said "well..I got hungry and there was no pizza left so I thought I would go get some.." I said "so u put urself in danger and u left with no weapons and didn't know what could happen" Leo said "um yes" I said don shakes his head slowly and chuckled "what r we gonna do with u mikey" Donnie said "idk" I said with a smile "I know what I'm gonna do with ya" Raph whispers to me with a smirk I blushed "shhh..pervert 😏" I whispered he chuckles Leo and Donnie just looked at each other I thought of telling them about us..I decided to wait..

(Till the next chapter 🤗 hope u enjoyed)