Four

Today i get out of the hospital,  finally!  siryah,  kevin,  mom,  ray , kiyah,  janae  and lisa gave been here with me these 6 days,  lamar kept showing up too.  i pretended to be sleep mostly,  while he apologized to my prentend sleep body.  Mr.grey has been stopping by leaving all my homework . i knew one of those teachers would stop by. cant wait til i get better. 

"lamar i dont need you to be here,  you arent helping any,  " i said annoyed . i slid myself off my bed and grabbed my crutches hobbling my way to the door.

"please  , let me help you. " he pleaded trailing behind me.  he looked like a little puppy.

" you've helped enough,  cheater.  " i scoff,  still hobbling .

he smacked his lips,  but so what i didnt cheat on him with the city hoe.

" i deserve that,  but i love you. " he said taking advantage of the fact im on crutches,  and standing in front of me. he got on his knees and smashed his head against my stomach " please baby,  please  baby,  " he chanted making me stumble a little bit. 

" Lamar , get up.  " i said aggravated .

" no not until you say you love me & we back together  . " he said face still in my stomach.  he looked like my tiny cousin brandon whenever he wanted ice cream or something. 

" Lamar  , get up.  fr! " i yelled.

" baby please  , i dont wanna be without you.  " he said yet again to my stomach .

"ok,damn boy ." i said . hoping that would get him off me. his eyes lit up,  as he got off his knees. 

" babe.  " he said grabbing my face.  he leaned in like he was going to kiss me but i stopped him. 

" no,  unh uhnn! " i said waving my hand in his face. 

" but you said ok.  " he said smacking hid lips. 

" you gotta work,  we cool.  but your not my boyfriend Lamar,  you think im really gonna give in that easy. " i said trying to hop around him on my crutches.

" i -i deserve  this.  " he said helping me into a wheel chair.

" jaz, you ready ?" kiyah said as my mom carried my bags out of the elevator and to the car. 

" yup,  " i said as lamar lifted me into the car.  i smiled thinking of how strong he is. 

" what? " he asked smirking

" nothing,  " i said wiping the smile off my face. i playfully slapped his shoulder letting him kiss me on the cheek goodbye. 

" so yall back together? " my mom asks driving away. 

" no,  mom he cheated on me.  " i sighed. 

" what? " she questioned.

" yup,  while i was at school  . he cheated on my with the school ho. " i said not realizing what i'd said. i told her the story and how i found out,  i also told her about kevin getting  suspended for slapping isis.

" well what is he doing here? " she asked turning onto our street.

" he wants me to give him another chance,  but mom i doubt ima get over it.  " i said grabbing my crutches as we stopped.

" do what you have to baby,  dont do it  if you dont want to be with him. " she opened the door for me and helped me hop out the car and lead me all the way to the living room before taking my things to my room in my basement.  she made sure i was comfortable on the couch before i  turned on single ladies episodes.  i took out my phone .