Chapter 1

A week after Descendants 2 Mal : Hi Florian
Ben : Hi . Wait whattt , you now i hate that name . ( i laughed silently ) Anyway today are coming new villans . Would like you to show them around .
Mal : Who are the new ones ?
Ben : Well is Harry son of Capitan Hook and Gil son of Gaston .
Mal : Arent you jealous ? I asked as i started to laugh.
Ben : Mal i trust you.
Mal : okey ......When will the limo arrive ?
Ben : 1 hour .
Mall : Ok bye benny boo !
Ben : Cya
Evies dorm
Mal: EVIE NOW HELP !
Evie Hey Mal . Are you ok , you seem angry ?!?!
Mal Well HARRY will be here in 1 hour , 1 HOUR !
Evie WTH !! Are you serious!
M

al Of course i am . What will Ben do if he finds out !
While the girls were screaming , Ben was at the door listening until he couldnt take it anymore so he furiously open the door and start yelling at mal .
Ben Find out what !? Mal why are you hiding stuff from me . I thought we spoke about this !
Evie I will let you two alone to speak . Bye mal .
Mal : bye Evie. Ben listen ..
Ben Listen to what you hiding stuff from me and lying . Mal a future
Queen shouldnt act like that !!

As soon as he said the word queen a tear feel down my cheek .😢 Little does he know that she is already the queen of the isle.

Mal Maybe I never wanted to be one but do you really listen to me , NO of course you dont !! You only care about you and i am over it , you are selfish and i hate you !

As i said those words more tears were falling off my face .

Ben : SAYS YOU ! You will be my girlfriend or i will send your friend back to the isle and i will assure you they will think it was because of you !

I fell to the ground with tears rolling down my face as i heard his words .Slowly I rised myself up and nodded . I couldnt let my friends suffer because of me.
As he left the room i quickly changed and get ready to show harry and gil around .
Hello guys this is all for now . I will try and update soon also the next chapter will contain MALARRY yayy !! I hope you enjoy it and dont forget to comment and vote