Chapter 5

Jennie's POV
Movie Time!

I got dressed for the movie, it was just a simple outfit. Nothing special. As I was finishing of my makeup I heard my phone making a dinging noise.

LisaLa97: How are you? ❤️
JendeukKim: I'm Good, are you?
LisaLa97: I'm fine! Are you doing anything?
JendeukKim: I'm just going to the movies with a couple of friends, are you?
LisaLa97: Not right now, I hope you have fun! 💞

I smiled before putting my phone down. Every time she messaged mad over the last week, my heart started to best faster. Everytime she'd sent a selca, evertime they had called each other.

However, every bit of Hathai, reminded me of Lisa. A little piece of my mind started to believe they were the same person. I just want sure.

I arrived at he cinemas where I could see Rosé, Jisoo and Li- Hathai... As I was walking me and Hathai made eye contact but looked away quickly. I could feel the heat on my cheeks. We walked together towards the cinema and I could feel my heartbeat quicker. As we took our seats, i looked around. I was next to Jisoo and Rosé. I was slightly sad Hathai wasn't near me but at least they weren't random people.

Half way through the movie I got a message from Hathai, she'd just left to go somewhere and she told me to meet her. I quickly got up telling my other friends that I was going to the bathroom. I messaged her back asking where she was and she said she was at the back of the cinemas. I walked there to see her standing there. She was so beautiful... I ran over to her and she took a deep breath.

She grabbed my face before kissing me. Of course, I was surprised but immediately kissed back. She pulled away, attaching our foreheads.
"I'm Lisa Jennie. I think i love you."
I smiled.
"I love you too..."

/////////

I know this is really bad but i needed to end it quick ;-;