Chapter 4

Author POV
Tuesday

LisaLa97: So Jennie, how was school today? ❤️💞
JendeukKim: It was fine I guess.
JendeukKim: Why didn't you message me yesterday?
LisaLa97: Did somebody miss me?
JendeukKim: No, I was just wondering why you didn't, I thought you were obsessed with me.
LisaLa97: 😭
JendeukKim: Hey I saw someone who looked like you yesterday
Lisas heart dropped. She didn't know what she could say. What is Jennie questioned her.
LisaLa97: R-really?
JendeukKim: How the fuck do you stutter through text? You're clearly not telling me something.
Lisa just took the chance.
LisaLa97: Itsmeimhathaiimsorryfornottellingyou
JendeukKim: What?
LisaLa97; Hathai is me.
LisaLa97: I didn't want to tell you.
JendeukKim: Why would you lie to me? Did you think id just magically fall in love with you?
LisaLa97: Meet me at the park near school, ill explain.

Lisa and Jennie both got of there beds. Jennie felt disappointed. She didn't understand why she'd lie like it was nothing to her.
They both arrived and awkwardly looked at each other.

"Explain." Was all that Jennie wanted.
" I was scared. I didn't want you to think I was a creep. I really like you ok? I was going to introduce myself but I was terrified and I dont even know why. I'm sorry." Lisa put her head down.
"Lets just be friends. Pretend you had no feelings for me."
"I can't do that baby, I just can't." After that Lisa grabbed Jennies face and smashed her lips on hers. Pushing Jennie against the tree behind her.

Then Jennie woke up,she felt the sweat dripping from her forehead going through the dream she had just woke up from. She looked at the time. 6:57. She might as well get up anyway. She arose from her bed and grabbed her phone. Rosé had messaged her asking if she was wanted to go to the movies with her, Jisoo and Hathai. She hasn't been anywhere recently so she thought it would be fun.

Sorry its so short  😂