H O P E S - 2

Haemi woke up that morning to a slightly warm smell. Not only that, she detected a sweat of smoke as soon as she opened her eyes.

     "This is a dream," Haemi rubbed her eyes. Right eye opened. Then, the left one. It was a reality. Haemi did not dream.

     "Gosh! What is happening to the house!" she screamed and quickly headed downstairs. Kitchen should be the rightest place.

     "Yah! Yoongi!" Haemi shouted out the moment she saw her brother was having problem with the kitchen fireplace. "What are you doing!"

     "Uhuk! Uhuk! Cooking?" he guessed while trying to get the smoke out of the house. Haemi on the other side frowned. She looked at the table and saw...

     "Roasted eggs, charred bacon, charred bread... everything was totally scorched. Did you really cook or you just intended to put this house on FIRE!" 

     Yoongi scratched his hair. "Err.. "

     "Are these what we will be eating today?" Hana pointed.

       Haemi sighed and pulled her head to refrigerator. "What, a , problem."

🎶 🎶 🎶

     "Sir, breakfast is ready."

     Jeon Jungkook nodded and went to the dining table. He politely ate the porridge. 

     "Tch. Not my taste but don't worry; it is still delicious," he pushed the bowl aside. "I'm going!"

🎶 🎶 🎶  

     "Oppa, I'm going! Make sure you don't put this house on fire!" Haemi said and walked out of the house. She put on her converse and went off to school.

     "It's a beautiful life..." she sang Beautiful, her favorite song. It suited her well. Life was actually beautiful if she decorated is sincerely. But it ruined if she missed a step. Everyday was not always beautiful. Sun did not shine for most. Everyday had its own storm too.

     As she walked on, Haemi stopped to a boutique. There was a dress inside and it suited the song very well. She went closer, closer, and closer. Then, she realized it that she had no money left. Her parents had her credit cut.

     "I can't hope on Yoongi always. Buy the needs only," Haemi pouted and continued her step.

🎶 🎶 🎶  

     Park Chanyeol checked his black pit hat. He put it on and turned to a window.

     "Mr CEO?" he looked weirdly towards a person who did look at him the same way. It was Jeon Jungkook.

     "Mr VIP?" Jungkook smirked. "What a vulgar hat..." he said and walked away.

     "Bwo?" Chanyeol took off the pit hat and dropped his mouth. He had an ability to hear people's thoughts. So did Jungkook.

     "I thought he said this hat is a vulgar," Chanyeol frowned. He tried to rememberr all the thought he just hear.

     'What a vulgar hat...'

     Chanyeol dropped his jaw and made an ugly face. "Vulgar hat, you said! This cost me a thousand dollar, you know!

🎶 🎶 🎶  

     The bell finally rang.

     Nah Haemi ran out of the school and started walking when she reached the street. Bad for her, a woman came disturbing her slightly good mood.

     "I heard that you are the prince's bride. Is that true?" she asked, but got ignored. Haemi was always aware of this. This woman was totally what she could see when others could not. And she was reminded not to talk to.

      "Hey, little girl..." the woman  stepped on the back of Haemi's right shoe. She nearly fell but got to stable herself back.

     "Oh, please! I'm not a little girl because I just reach 19. And I beg you note that I'm not anyone bride because there was just no one proposing me last night. Or maybe even last week, last month last year and whatever that you think logic to put with word 'last'. So, bye."

     The woman pouted. "I was just kidding. Come on, there is no a nineteen got married to a prince. That's really a joke."

🎶🎶🎶

Haemi POV

 I crossed the road carefully.

     'I heard that you are the prince's bride.'

Gosh. This was not Goblin tho. Did that woman just found out I got a same story line? That I was walking home like Eun Tak did and that woman would tell me I was a bride like the ghost in Goblin did and I ended up having eye-contact with a prince like Eun Tak did with a Goblin?

     "No. That's really too much of fantasy. Haemi doesn't deserve a prince. She deserves someone sweet and caring," I smiled alone to my words. Well, please note that I was such quite full of myself.

     "Ouch!" I yelled when I realized a cup of hot coffee fell on my hand. Did I bump into someone? I looked up and saw a tall man standing with seriously expressionless face on. I dusted of my skirt and quickly stood up. "I-I just-,"

     "You ruined it," it was a guy, in black. His  face scared me. His deep voice scared me. His black outfit when it was obviously summer scared me. Everything now was just so scared out of sudden. I scratched my head and bit my  lower lip hard.

     "I apologize for my careless. I would like to replace your drink but," I stopped and tapped on pocket. "I don't have money. I got my credit card cut off and there is no cash on me, right now. But, I can, make, you... new mocha...because I'm...just...good...at...it."

     The guy remained silence. He got scarier for goodness' sake. "No, thank you."

     I knew that he was staring at me. All I could do was nothing but to keep my head down.

     "Omma..." I cried.  This was not fun at all because he won't just leave. He stood there still, staring at me. It hurt a lot that I had to keep my head down for  long time. 

     "Omma... this guy scared me!!!" I ran away.

Jungkook POV

     I stayed still, staring and glaring at this girl.

     "Omma... this guy scared me!" she ran. I turned back and saw it that she dropped a key chain. Step by step, I walked to pick up the key chain.

    Nah Haemi, loves of 2017_

     "Home address is better to write on, I think," I sighed and decided to keep the key chain with me.