H O P E S 1

Nah Hae Mi sipped the lemonade she brought from home on the bench.

     It was a good day and it pleased her to watch the kids playing around happily.

     As she was getting lost, a cute little girl came snapped her off thoughts.

     "Unnie, let's get home," she said, both hands were busy pulling Hae Mi. "It's getting dark here. I don't want to meet ghost."

     Haemi laughed out as she followed after the girl who happened to be her sister (Hana).

     "But I thought of meeting them today," she joked and made a scary face, trying hard to scare little Hana.

     "Andwae!" Cried Hana. "Meet them when there is no me. Let's go!"

Haemi POV 💌

     I laughed to the point when my joke worked. Hana was such a cute girl and I knew it she would sulk if I went on still.

     "Okay, okay. Let's get home now. I do fear ghost, too," I whispered the last part. So, off we went home.

     🎶 🎶 🎶

     Haemi went out of the bathroom with towel on head. She headed to her bed and took her phone. Dialing some numbers, it took about two minutes for the call o be answered.

     "Hey, mum... how are you?"

     "You'll be back? Really! I can' wait for that!"

     "Hana is sleeping... with Yoongi since there will b heavy rain tonight.. you know how he is right? So childish..."

     "Okay, bye!"

          It was her mum. Haemi missed her so much. Same like her dad. They had been outstation for 2 months. It was really  good news that mum said she would be back in two weeks.

       Haemi lied on her bed, hugging one of her pillows. That night felt much calmer. Much happier.