19: Who is Allea?

ALEX'S POV

It was a cold day today. The New York is experiencing its winter flash. It was two days after I spent time with Eli. The ambiance of winter goes nice as I walk through the streets of New York. All people is abiding with each and everyone, walking side-by-side and listening to the sounds of the violin.

Somebody would think how lonely my life is. Nobody is willing to accompany you everywhere you want to go. Nobody wants to join on your trip. The only thing you have is yourself and your marvelous imagination.

I'm watching the bunch of orchestra playing a song of "Unchained Melody". It was so nice, until someone bumped to me.

"Aleeex!!"

"Woah! When have you been here!"

"What a dull question you have on your sister! Is that how you greet your long lost sister? How's mom?"

"I don't remember having a sister named Allea."

"Stop bothering! Let's go home! I don't remember you being interested at those violins."

"Does mom know you're coming?"

"Nope! Actually, I want to surprise her!"

"A kind of surprise which will absolutely give her a heart attack."

"Absolutely your face!"

"Hey! Don't act like you're in your place, dude!"

"Would you stop being so grumpy!

***

The next day I went to school, I saw her face again! What in the world---

"Alex!!!!"

"What now, Al?"

"Hey, it's Lea, okay!"

"Seriously.." I raised by brows.

"Well, nothing actually. I'm just kinda invite you for lunch!"

"I'd really-----"

My pace stopped when someone interrupts the conversation.

"Well, He'd really do N-O-T want to go." Eli grinned to her.

"Oh. Hi. Uhmm.. Do we know each other?"

"I'm sorry?"

Before anything could happen, I realized that I have to introduce Allea.

"Eli, she is Allea."

"Lea, for short!" She finished with a wink.

"Do you really want me to know you? For your information, I am the most gorgeous, rich and queen of this school! So, I don't have to introduce myself because everybody knows me. As a matter a fact, everyone in each department knows my name. Maybe you're a transferee or what."

"Woah! How boastful you are!"

"Well boastful is much different from saying what the truth is."

"Okay. Thanks for your wonderful reaction, Ms. Rosewoods."

"I guess the converstation is over, can we go now?" I approached them.

"Who's we?" Eli asked. "Oh, please! I'm not going to interfere with you two.. I should go."

"I'll see you later Eli!" I shouted.

"Whatever!"

"Is that how hardheaded that girl is? Geez! She can't really control herself!"

"Like you?"

***

"Hi Ally!!! How are you?" Lea screamed as she see my mom.