{<Chapter 11>}

Left Behind!?

(Xayvans POV)

We all arrived at our destination place...well...except Cydel...and Erianne...I wonder where they are...im starting to get worried....

(30 Minutes Later)

30 minutes past....and Erianne and Cydel hasn't arrived yet...

"Uughhh!...why are they so slow!!" Andre complained

"Woah! Hold your horses!" Chloe joked

"Grrr!...i cant believe you!...you still make puns and jokes in the middle of the fucking apocalypse?!.." Andre complained

"Heh....you...SWEATER believes it..." Chloe punned

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Andre complained once more while Chloe laughed...

"h-help....g-guys..." A weak voice was heard...

"Huh?" We all said with confusion and looked to our left...well thats were the sound was heard....

OMG! I cant believe it!!....its...its...Erianne!!!

"Oh Gosh! Erianne!! Your Ok!!!" Lawrence jumped with glee

We ran towards her and helped her walk...

"What happened Erianne?" Whindy asked

"W-well...I-I was walking with Cydel....a-and I suddenly...I got hit by something hard....I fell in the ground...and...I blacked out..." Erianne explained tears running down her cheek....

"W-what about Cydel?....where is he??" Gian asked with a worried look...

"H-he.....died...I-I...saw his dead body...l-laying on the ground...with a piece of wood...right into his head..." Erianne disappointingly said.....looking at Whindy with teary eyes...

"N-no....N-no!! T-that c-cant be!?!!" Whindy said about to cry...

"M-my...o-only...brother...w-why..." Whindy said kneeling on the ground crying....

"I-im sorry Whindy...." I said sadly while I give her a hug for comfort...

"D-dont Touch Me!!" Whindy angrily said slapping my hands of her....

"O-ok..." I disappointedly said...backing away from her...I cant even give her comfort.....

"Uhmmm...g-guys...." Andre said shaking in fear....

"What?" We all said (Except Whindy)

"L-look..." Andre said pointing at the zombies going towards us....

"OH SHIT?!!!" Lawrence said

"Come on guys!!! Lets go!!" I shouted while I help Erianne ran....

We all ran and ran...I looked at everyone...wait....where the fuck is Whindy?!?

I look from behind and saw Whindy still kneeling and all broke...