{<Chapter 9>}

Note!!!

There might be some cursing in this chapter so if you don't like to read people cursing....

Get out of here!!!

Well...you keep scrolling ey?
Oh well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vehicle

(Xayvans POV)

6:27 A.M.

They all died....

It's all your fault!...

You didn't help them survive!...

And you're...

Next.....

(Imagine a Zombie) (Suddenly Jumpscared)

"Ahhhhh!..." I shouted as I woke up immediately from my horrible dream...

"O-oh...I-its just a dream" I said while I curled my hands into a fist...

"Guess they didn't woke up...when I accidentally shouted" I said to myself while I looked at all my classmates all cuddled up and enjoying there sleep...
(Dont ask -.-)

I jumped out of my bed (you get the point about the bed)..

And I slowly walk towards the mall's backyard (mall's backyard? xD) thinking of the people that died...

(Mall's backyard)
6:34 A.M.

"Gosh! It's cold" I said to myself while I looked up at the sky thinking of the people who survived and the people who died....

While looking at the sky I realized that it was time to wake up the others
so I slowly head back towards the mall..

While slowly walking towards the mall....

I suddenly....
I heard a very deep voice

"No! This can't be! Ughhhh! My boss is gonna kill me!" The deep voice said

"F*ck he's gonna kill me!" The deep voice added

Being a curious girl as I am...I started to investigate the deep voice that I had heard...

I tip-toed nearer to that deep voice and just ignored the call of waking up my classmates

But seriously! My classmates are super lazy! Especially Chloe....
They don't even want to wake up...that's for sure!