sowjin

•sowon•

ㅡ s ♡ s ㅡ

to : my dear sowon

darling,

    it hasn't been long since we got married. its only been around 7 years? the 7 years went by really quick, i didn't know it'll end here. there is still a whole lot of things i still need to do with you, i'm sorry i can't do so. you'll hate me for not telling you earlier. the truth is, i can't find the courage to do so. it hurts me too much, i can't say the words out.

    kim so jung, i am both thankful and sorry to you. i'm thankful because, you were there for me when i needed you most. you were the one encouraging me when i am down. you were the one who's always there for me, and we went through many ups and downs when we were younger. i still remember the face that gives me life and the existance that completes my empty life.

     when we first got together at high school, you were so shy and awkward. i still remember how we fought over the location of our first date. i won and you sulked ;P of course, you're with the world's most handsome guy. it was so awkward. we were just eating in silence before i started a conversation with you. your cheeks turn a slight pink everytime i told you that something was on your lips. you believed it then.

     then, i remembered our 7th date. we were taking orders. when we were eating, the waiter was clearly trying to get your attention. going near us to talk to you, he passed by the table, brushing against you. you were oblivious to that, but i noticed. i fumed on the inside, which is why i was colder to you after that. i was jealous. how dare he talk to you like that? that wasn't okay. and what's with, "i'll take you for dinner sometime" ? thats so lame tbh. i could've done better than him, pft. *flips table*

     but then, its fine because on the date after that, a girl went to ask for my number and complimented me. its fair right? wrong. you didn't talk to me for 2 weeks after that, telling me to go away and talk to her instead. the two whole weeks felt like hell. i can't even talk to you. you blocked me on everything. i was so devastated and almost went crazy. but you forgave me after i went to your door to apologise on a rainy day. i never did that to anyone before, you were the first then.

     you were hard to understand but somehow, i felt like you understood me more than anyone else. you know when i'm feeling a certain way, you know what to do during that situations. i was flustered to know you didn't like this worldwide handsome guy. in the end you fell for me anyway so *flips hair*

     ever since i got married to you, i have never felt more happier knowing that you weren't going anywhere. the day you said yes, was the day i found out about it. i'm sorry sojung. i didn't have the heart to tell you so i rushed a lot of things. you told me i was rushing you, i'm sorry but i had to. i want to finish the things that i wanted to do with my future wife, which i managed to accomplish most of.

     sojun-ah, be the big brother for your baby sister okay? daddy won't be there to shower you with lots of love, i'm really sorry for that. listen to mummy well okay? i'll be watching you if you do anything bad. please remember that eventhough i'm not here with you, i'll always love you with all my heart. score well and be a good role model for your sister alright? you're a man, a man should be able to lead & a man should be able to be depended on. the past 5 years with you was the best 5 years i was a daddy. thank you for existing, sojun-ah.

     sejin-ah, daddy's babygirl, please be kind of mummy okay? listen to your twin brother well, help mummy out by beheaving. you and sojun are the pride of myself and you reflect what mummy and daddy have told you okay? make mummy and daddy proud, score well for your future studies & study hard. if anyone bullies you, tell mummy or sojun okay? i love you sejin-ah. i will miss you, my baby. thank you for giving me the experience to be a dad.

     sojung-ah, saranghae, mianhae. i'm thankful of you and apologetic too. i'll miss your dorky smile, the way your eyes disappear when you laugh and when you sneeze loudly during our dates. everything. your warmth, encouragement & hugs too. i'll be watching above & i'll wait for the time we'll reunite.

your worldwide handsome husband,
kim seokjin  김석진

ㅡ s ♡ s ㅡ

guess what kim seokjin? i miss you too.

tears brimmed my eyes as i wiped them away, hearing the twins fight as they entered the house. sojun speaks the way you do, oppa. he resembles you so much. he has a big appitite for food & loves to find new restaurants or places for food. its been 5 years without you. i'm coping well, what about you?

"eomma, were you crying?" sejin asked me.

"eomma, who made you cry? i'll beat them up," sojun said.

i chuckled and told them to cleam after themselves first and eat dinner later. i cooked your favourite again. its going fine now, although i can tell, a part of us misses you. i'll wait for the day we'll reunite, oppa.

dear diary, signing off,
kim sojung ⁎⁺˳✧༚

-end-

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
a/n ;
i'm sorry again ugh i'm so bad for making y'all cry, be it internally or legitimately. 미안해요, 내가 잘못했어 🙏🏼🙏🏼