bangchin rant ¿

hello fellow readers,

first off,
i sincerely apologise to the people who wanted an update here :( don't worry fellow readers, for you have a whole book that awaits you for the next bangchin book that i'm publishing!

secondly,
those who were reading "Love?" (initially as "Love Triangle") i'm sorry, i've lost motivation for it :( i've unpublished the book as i didn't want you all to wait for too long :( i'm really sorry :((

okay so back to what we were about to actually do!

LETS RANT!

so um i've noticed @/sinxkook and @/jeonochu97_ a lot on bangchin pictures, especially eunha x jungkook's. i find it really disturbing that they're commenting that gbunns are delulu? um, i thought their fandom wanted respect? due to that, it has angered me a lot. there are some sinkook shippers like @/golden.sinkook which is very very respectful and surprisingly kind. i love these shippers!

okay besides that, i'm not trying to throw shades or anything BUT, you know i wouldn't do this for no reason right? :) so under eunkook pictures, (yes, they go to #gbunns more than #bunnygle (for some unspecified reason)) and under the hashtag to check our eunkook posts and comment some bad things under the edits saying "eunha isn't compatible with jungkook" and stuff. it is honestly so annoying because they said they wanted respect but they don't give it back?? i mean, where's your point? where is the respect there?

i don't have to screenshot for you guys know that, just search it up! they're everywhere. although i do have screenshots of them. well, some. i don't really save unnecessary information regarding this, lol. okay so, besides that, they screenshot points of when eunha and jungkook isn't compatible and says SINKOOK IS REALER THAN EUNKOOK! which obviously made me super duper confused like woKAY ??? *edit ; they deleted some pics already due to lack of support lol, sad :(( 😂*

though that is not all, some even go as far as hating on eunha because of this shipping thing. sIGH, pathetic to hate on her, i know. i remember how jungkook says he wants a girl the same liner as him? (Jungkook is '97 / Eunha is '97 and Sinb is '98) though sinb doesn't really care about age. eunha also exclaimed to have to like someone of her age too. hmmm, delulu?

also, some sinkook hating on eunha because they hate eunkook? eunkook doesn't hate sinb because of this. lol? HAHA who is wrong now? 😏 also, jungkook once mention he loved someone who wears a one piece and a good cook? eunha uses a one piece and is a good cook. sinb rarely uses them because that's not her style, which is totally fine. it was also mentioned by sowon herself that sinb isn't too good at cooking but is a great assistant! sinb is like a hyung to gfriend anyways 💪🏻🤣💕
*SINB OPPA!!!*

i don't hate sinkook nor am i overly obsessed over eunkook. sinkook is a pretty chill couple & eunkook is that cute bunny couple. they both have their own charms and fans have their own opinions. its fine if you don't favour eunkook, JUST LEAVE. its fine if you don't favour sinkook, JUST IGNORE. #eunbiline is one of my favourite ships, so don't go around saying EUNKOOK HATE SINKOOK to try to create a mess. you're the immature one then! 😏😏

ugh ok i'm done :)

signing off,
author mins 🥀