Part 7: New love?

Third person POV

Silence got to them.....

"Um.......Anyway I have to get going I'm in shift right now so..." Chel said awkwardly.

"Oh... Okay see you later." Kazuto said. After Chel go kazuto sat at my seat again and all he got was a stare from Suguha. "Onii-cahn you perv." Suguha said while staring at kazuto.

"That was just an accident alright?" Kazuto said.

"You sure? I can tell that you really liked it." Suguha debated. "No I didn't." Kazuto replied. "If you let me choose I would choose yours." Kazuto murmured. "What's that?" Suguha asked. "Nothing" Kazuto replied.

Suguha did hear Kazuto but she just decided to ask him again if she misheard him.

"Um..... Onii-chan I'll just go to the CR." Suguha said.

"Ok" Kazuto replied.

Suguha go to the CR while speed walking.

Suguha's POV

I went to the CR to hide my embarrassment. When I got inside I looked to the mirror and saw myself blushing.

"Did just Onii-chan said that he liked my boobs?" I murmured to myself.

"But.....but why?" I added. Anyway let's just stay here to cool off like nothing happened.

Kazuto's POV

I just stayed here sitting while eating my food cause it seems like Suguha already finished hers. 'Why did I say that?!?! But I think I'm safe cause Suguha didn't heard it.' I thought while chewing my food. After a while I finished my food and at the same time Suguha got back.

"Are you finished." Suguha asked.

"Yeah." I replied while getting a glass of water.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." Suguha replied.

Before we open the glass door(the door and walls of the restaurant is made  of glass) I heard someone called me. When I looked back to see who are calling me. I saw Chel going to my direction.

"Kazuto-kun." Chel called me in a cute way.

"Oh Chel do you need something?" I asked.

"Yes." Chel replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Um....... Before you go can I ask you your........n-number?" Chel asked shyly.

"Oh alright." I replied.

"Hontoni(I don't know the spelling haha it means really)?!" Chel said almost shouting.

"Yeah" I replied.

We exchanged numbers and before we go again.....

"Wait" Chel said.

"Could we um..........hangout sometimes?" Chel asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

After we got out from the restaurant Suguha saw someone.

"Hey hey Onii-chan isn't that Klein over there?" Suguha said pointing Klein at the side of the mall talking to some group of chicks(girls) that seemed to be creeped out to him.

"Yeah your right and look at that he's still hunting some girls huh?" I said with a teasing voice ready for teasing anyone.

After the girls go Klein looked around probably look for another victims and he saw us. Klein goes towards us we just stood at the front of the restaurant staring at him.

"Hey Kiri-er..... Kazuto!" Klein  called me while coming to us.

"Oh hey Klein." I replied trying to act like I just saw him.

"Hey Kazuto how are you dude?" He asked trying to act cool.

"I'm alright how about you?" I replied the asked him back.

"I'm alright an-" He was cutted off by Suguha.

"Ahem... As you can see I'm here." Suguha pouted.

"Ah...... sorry." We said in unision.

"Anyway pls continue what are you saying Klein." Suguha said but Klein just leaned closer to her ear and whispered something to her.

Third person's POV

"Anyway who is that hot girl that is staring at kirito?" Klein whispered to Suguha.

"Hey hey pls don't leave me behind what is it?" Kazuto interrupted.

Suguha looked at Kazuto's background as Kazuto looked backed to he saw Chel waving at them and signaled them to wait then Chel go inside the staff room. We just talked there about nonsense until Chel came back.

"Um...... Hello." Chel greeted.

"Oh hey Chel-san." Kazuto greeted back.

"Hello" Suguha greeted back.

Klein is just standing there staring at Chel. Chel looked at her and said.

"Hey is he alright kazuto-kun?" Chel asked.

"Yeah he's fine I think he's just shocked by your beauty." Kazuto said making Chel blush.

Chel moved to faced Klein and introduced herself. "Hi I'm Chelra Wilson nice to meet you." Chel said. And with that Klein got out from his truce.

"Hi I'm Klein, 21 year old, single and I'm currently finding a girlfriend!." Klein said introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you too Chel-san." Klein added.

"Oh by the way Kazuto-kun um......my shift is finished for today I was hoping to.....um....come with you if it's okay." Chel asked shyly.

Saosaosaosaosaosaosaosaosao saosaosaosaosaosaosaosaosao

Sorry guys I know this is going into kirito x OC but don't worry this may take too long but in the end it will be kirito x leafa and I'm gonna finish this at part 10 thanks guys I don't say I love you if I didn't mean it hahahaha.