Zayn let a frustrated growl, tugging on his disheveled black hair. "Is that how it's going to be?" His voice grew louder, irritation building in his core. "I fück up once and you never let me hear the end of it? For fück's sake, Odette!" He yelled throwing his arms up in defeat.

Unwanted tears sprung to my eyes. "You didn't even check on me last night, did you?" I sputtered, angrily wiping my eyes and not giving a fück that the entire floor could likely hear our exchange.

Zayn let out a long sigh, pulling me towards him by my shoulders. I attempted to escape from his grip, but my efforts were futile. Zayn stared at me for a long time before speaking, his brown eyes drilling into mine. "Who do you think brought you water, Odette?" He inquired gently after a full minute, tilting my chin upwards so that I was looking into his eyes. "Who do you think brought you medicine?" 

I was unable to tear my gaze from Zayn's, an enormous wave of guilt washing over me. It hadn't been Harry who left the water and medicine for me after all. "Oh." I answered in a small voice. "Oh Zayn..." I trailed off, unable to emphasize how sorry I was for going off and thinking the worst of him again. Would I ever learn? Would I ever learn to trust him again? And most of all, would I ever be able to except that perhaps this time, I Odette Styles, am enough for Zayn Malik? Closing my eyes, I allowed my head to fall against Zayn's chest.

"The only reason I was talking to Emma in the first place was so that Niall could hit it off with her friend. Was just trying to be a good mate and help him out." Zayn explained tenderly, the vibration of his voice reverberating in my ear.

Looking up to peer into his eyes, I nodded, not showing the fact that he knew her name bothered me. "I'm sorry." I apologized, a self-deprecating smile appearing on my lips. "Forgive me?" I pleaded softly, thinking that I truly had over-reacted. Zayn was only helping Niall, and he had checked on me, just like a good boyfriend would. Zayn was a good boyfriend, he was good to me. I decided quickly that I would not inform Zayn about the events that had transpired during Le Cab –the pills, the French boy, Harry fighting him. I noted that I would have to swear Harry, Liam, as well as Louis to secrecy when I had the chance. It would be no easy feat, but I was sure with some minor threatening I would be able to do it.

"There's nothing to forgive." Zayn said earnestly. Tucking a lock of blonde hair behind my ear, a ghost of a smile tugged at Zayn's lips.

Just then, the door to Harry's room swung open. Zayn and I turned to see Harry standing at the doorway, green eyes still blurry with sleep and hair swooped to one side, an astonished expression appearing on his face when he saw us. Harry was shirtless, the tattooed expanse of his chest rising and falling as he observed us in silent. Harry looked from me to Zayn and then back to me, his surprised expression morphing into disappointment. I could feel my face warm again, my self-exploration to the sound of Harry and his lady friend fücking breaking loose from its chains. What Harry would think of me if he knew, I reflected in horror.

"Hi." I managed to breathe after a moment.

Harry corked an eyebrow upwards, subconsciously cracking his knuckles which were still bloody from the previous night. I widened my eyes at him, praying that he would not mention anything to Zayn. If Zayn came to know the whole truth regarding Le Cab, perhaps, he would not have been so quick to forgive me.

"Hi." Harry answered flatly, his green eyes flickering to Zayn again.

Keep your filthy gob shut, Harry! I screamed internally, hoping that the daggers my eyes were shooting at him would be enough of a hint.

Luckily, Zayn spoke up before Harry had the chance to ruin anything. "Harry you dog," Zayn began with a shÌt-eating grin. "Heard you brought back some fit French girl last night." He prompted teasingly, pulling me into his waist and draping an arm across my shoulders.

Harry glared at Zayn for a moment, a tight smile appearing on his lips. "Yeah. She was alright." He replied flippantly, turning to give me saccharine smile. This was a threat, I knew, Harry's way of showing that it was he who had the power balanced in his hands. The power to break me or the power to make me whole again. I stared back at him, silently daring him to fuck with me.

"We're about to head down for some breakfast." Zayn continued, fleetingly looking down at me to confirm that the idea was a good one. I nodded slowly, turning to Harry with a forced smile on my lips. "Will you join us?" Zayn continued good-naturedly, rubbing my arm up and down.

Harry appraised the both of us, looking less than thrilled at the prospect. "S'alright, you two go. I got room-service on the way." He mumbled, his green eyes flickering to mine. I smiled triumphantly, knowing that Harry had always been one to make threats, but had never really had the balls to see them through. Turning on his heel, Harry entered his room again, moving his arm to grab the door.

"Laters bro!" I smiled brightly, mouthing a silent "Keep your fûcking mouth shut" that only Harry could see. Green eyes blazing, Harry slammed the door in our faces, so roughly that the frame rattled for a few moments after.