The Great Loki

This was comissioned by my close real life friend Firechanger so if you hated it let her know 😘
---------------------------------------------------------
Loki Laufeyson knew he had been given a second chance. When he had died, he had been reincarnated in a body from when he was very young. Now, he was back in the prime of his life, not small enough to be a child but not quite old enough to be an adult. A...teenager, as the Midgardians called it. And now, he believed, he had been staring at the green light across the water for too long. For almost the entire time since he had been reincarnated, he had been using scrying to observe someone approximately his age who had been reincarnated around the same time as him: Damian Wayne. Even though the abrupt, reckless little hothead son of a billionare was in a different dimension, Damian felt a distinct connection to him. He felt as though they had been forging new families and redeeming themselves together. Of course, Damian was doing much better than he was, but he was proud instead of jealous for once. In fact, he found himself almost...smitten. He realized his desire more and more as they both grew older, and Damian's finely toned muscles and now broad shoulders grew with the rest of him to match his skill and intelligence. He was turning 18 soon, Loki remembered, and that would be the night to win his heart. He was sure Damian would feel the same connection, and his stern demeanor would dissolve like sugar as soon as Loki made him wet. A sly smirk grew on the demigod's face, the plan he was to use already forming in his mind. He would win over Damian Wayne, and what better way to win him over than to allow him to escape a social gathering to play with exotic weapons?

"I have the girl you've been looking for," Damian said into his phone and to the first responder on the other side, which was cradled precariously between his ear and his shoulder, one hand occupied keeping the girl he and Jon had just rescued safely behind him while the other batted away Jon's endless attempts at affection. He didn't want his hair played with, he wanted to get this job done and this girl home safe. "Send authorities over before I do unspeakable things to her kidnappers." He hung up the phone before the woman on the other end could respond, giving Jon a look. "Would you stop? I am trying to work."
"We're done for the night," Jon murmured, slipping in a quick kiss to the cheek while Damian hit one of the kidnappers who was starting to revive. "Relax. Cut back a little. Your birthday party's in an hour, you're turning 18. You should be getting ready, loosening up..." He slid a hand around to Damian's ass, pressing a couple fingers against the rear seam of his pants.
"Oh my god, STOP," Damian snapped, blushing a deep red and taking a couple steps forward before turning around to glare at Jon. "At least wait until we have a little privacy, please. You're an embarassment." He shook his head in disapproval and walked up the basement steps, leaving Jon standing there feeling empty. He followed after giving Damian some distance, knowing exactly why Damian was upset with him. How had he ever thought he could hide the fact that he had been dating a girl on the side from the son of the greatest detective in the world? At least he was fair about it. He had given Jon a second chance, and Jon had been loyal ever since, but it was obvious the betrayal still hovered around their thoughts like a malevolent spirit. It had made things tense between them, and no matter what Jon did, he couldn't seem to make up for it. Hopefully the party being thrown for him by a family friend would lighten his spirits and give Jon a chance.

Everything had worked perfectly. By using a simple memory spell, Loki had implanted himself into the minds of everyone in Damian's world as Luke Langstrom, the son of a recently deceased oil baron who now owned the company. He was a close family friend of the Waynes. He had a mansion on his own private island just outside of Gotham City, which he called West Egg because of its shape. No one on this earth knew he had just arrived a week ago. No one bothered to find out. He had made himself an elaborate, ornate mansion on the island he has created, somewhat reminiscent of his Asgardian home with towering spires and tall rooms, spiral staircases and mosaiced floors. He had a pool, too, and an outdoor stage. It was the ideal place for an elaborate party, and everyone knew that too. He had thrown three parties in the last week to solidly establish his reputation. Anyone who was willing and able to make the trip to his mansion was more than welcome, and he had become an icon practically overnight after his first gathering. But now it was time for the main event: Damian's birthday party. This one would be sure to win him over. Loki stayed passive at this party, lingering around the fringe of the crowd and sampling a glass of wine. People hardly noticed he was there. And then he walked in. Damian was wearing a clearly expensive black suit with a green tie and he had come with Jon the cheating man-whore, and he clearly didn't want to be wearing the suit or here at this party, let alone with Jon on his arm. Loki smirked into his wine glass. He would soon change all of that. He downed what was left and set the glass on the table, walking nearby them and hovering inconspicuously nearby until he could make his move. Sure enough, after some time, Damian ended up alone and sittting off to the side, watching Jon talk with a group of various celebrities in confused jealousy. Perfect. Loki approached Damian with a swagger in his step, holding his hands behind him and letting a hint of a playful smirk dash across his face. Once he reached Damian, he offered his hand, shifting the one remaining behind him into a position inside the curve of his back and flicking his fingers in one smooth motion, making a band appear on the indoor stage nearby and play a slow, jazzy tune.
"May I have this dance?" he asked. Damian looked up at him, hesitating for a couple seconds before taking Loki's hand and standing up. Loki walked him onto the dance floor as various other couples joined them, keeping a hold on Damian's hand and then resting his free one on Damian's hip. Damian set his hand on Loki's arm and together they danced as the music lolled like a drunk.
"So, what is Damian Wayne doing sitting on the steps during his own birthday party?" Loki asked.
"Waiting for Luke Langstrom to dance with me, apparently," Damian replied, not sounding very enthusiastic. Loki sensed it, and gave Damian an extra twirl on the next turn.
"And there's something wrong with that?"
"Not necessarily," Damian responded, not really fazed. "However, I'm not impressed so far. You're going to have to try harder than that."
"Then try I shall," Loki replied, smiling a little. He pulled Damian close and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to see my weaponry? You'd be the first one inside of it besides me." Loki could feel Damian's heart rate elevate with excitement.
"What kinds of weapons?" Damian asked.
"My prized collection is of Norse weaponry," Loki murmured. "I have spears, battle axes...swords." Damian's grip tensed slightly. "Would you like to see?"
"Yes," Damian responded, a half second too quickly. "Of course." Loki dipped him with the final fermata of the song, smiling down at him and lifting him back to his feet when the music ceased.
"Come with me."