Chapter 7: part 1

~Danny(Nio) POV
I watched in amusement as the Young Justice barge into my photo shoot, only to freeze in embarrassment. I just give them a smirk just as the camera goes off.

Waving the photographer and make up artists away as I walked off set to talk to them.

"Pasáre micá~" I sang as I neared Robin.

He tensed and glared at me.

I just smile and walk past him, giving a wink to Superboy as I sit in my chair so my hair and make up could be done for the next shoot.

"What brings pasáre micá and friends to my neck of the woods?"

"We we herd you have information on the black markets and drug rings that have begun to crop up around Gotham and Blüdhaven" Kaldur says.

I hum non-communicatively. "That I do." I say with a smile, "but how much do you want this information? What are you willing to give?" I ask in a teasing manner.

"What do you want?" Kaldur conters.

I smirk, making the hair dresser blush a deep shade of red. "I want you. I need someone to pose with me in my next photo and none of the models they brought in are as exotic looking as you~" I say, running my fingertips down his arm and watch in delight as a faint blush appears on his face.

"Deal." Robin says quickly, trying to get the information and give it to Batman as quick as possible.

Artemis, Me'egan  and Wally-whom have been fangirling as soon as they walked in-squealed quietly and Conner just huffed, crossing his arms impatiently.

I smile wickedly. "Lovely."

(A/N: pasáre micá is Romanian for "little bird")