Finally.

"We're alone, Harry. All alone."

Harry visibly gulped, and I smiled as I circled my hips against his. He let out a shaky moan, and I smiled as I placed his fingers on my hips and moved my hips another time.

My lips attached to his neck, and I pressed a soft kiss, before sucking harshly and then darting my tongue out to soothe the sting. My head fell back when Harry's hips bucked into mine, and I exaggerated a moan when he started directing my movements with his hands.

"Mm," I moaned, tugging at his ear lobe. Harry grunted softly, and I pressed my lips to his and bit softly, loving the way he moaned. "Let's take this upstairs, okay?" I whispered, taking note of his reaction.

There was a slight hesitation, but lust filled his eyes and he nodded almost eagerly, making me smile as I tugged on his hand and moved to stand. But Harry surprised me, pulling his hand out of mine and wrapping his arms around my waist.

He stood swiftly, making me giggle as he carried me up the stairs. But Harry's expression was nothing like mine, his eyes were dark and they schemed all over my face while he bit his lip, wiping any trace of a smile from my face.

My fingers ran through his hair when he pushed me against the wall in his room, and my back arched towards him.

"Thank you so much, beautiful," Harry whispered, his lips brushing against mine. "God, you make me so happy." He groaned, pressing his lips against mine harshly again. I groaned, hips bucking into his as I tugged at the roots of his hair, loving the small sounds coming from his lips.

My feet hit the ground, and I backed Harry into the bed, biting my lip as I pushed him down and followed right after.

We shuffled to the top, and then my lips were on his again. I straddled him, watching how his eyes went wide as I pulled my shirt off. This was it. It had to be.

Jesus, please don't let him stop me.

I wouldn't be able to handle it. I was already too hot and flustered, and aching down there, if you know what I mean.

His eyes ran over my torso, and then his arms wrapped around my waist to pull me back down. I circled my hips against his, just a little relief, feeling his hardness beneath me.

He was making me so flustered.

My lips were everywhere, and I could sense the hesitation yet desire in his hands as they touched my bare skin.

My fingers dared to slip beneath his hoodie and shirt, and my back arched when his hips bucked up to mine. I felt his skin get heated beneath my fingertips, and I smiled softly.

I didn't even have to. Harry reached behind his neck, ridding his torso of any form of clothing. Immediately, my hands met his bare chest. Eyes drinking in his entirety as I appreciated the newly revealed skin.

"First time intimate," I almost reminded him, eyes darting up to his dark ones. "Let me make this special for you," I whispered, taking his nipple between my teeth. My hips moved over Harry's at his soft moan, and I reveled in the sound, thinking of ways so I could hear it again. My hand slipped into Harry's as I sucked, hips grinding against his.

I pressed kisses against his collarbone, his neck, his jaw as I moved up. Then, I reached down and popped the button of my jeans. I watched the way his eyes dilated, immediately glancing down to my fingers as I pulled down my zipper.

I pulled my jeans off, throwing them God knows where as I pressed a trail of soft kisses from below Harry's ear to his lips. They met with a new found passion, and I had to force myself not to moan at the pressure.

His lips paused against mine when I reached down to unbutton his jeans, and I panted as I undid the zipper. My fingers shakily pulled off his oversized jeans, and my lips parted as I glanced up at him.

"Harry, is this okay?" I questioned,"Please, if it isn't, tell me."

He paused for a second, then shook his head, shaking off all doubt as he reached his head back up to kiss me. The realization of the fact that Harry was here, under me, in just his boxers probably had me raining through my underwear.

He was so hot and sweaty under me, and I gasped when Harry's lips attached to my neck. His lips felt around, hitting the spot that had me screaming his name in no time. He sucked gently, and my fingers wrapped around his as I moved against his thick shaft, pace increasing with time.

"Fuck, Harry." I groaned softly, my neck still pulsing from the harsh treatment. I kissed his cheek, moving down. I peppered his neck with kisses, feeling his heart thumping in its spot. It almost made me grin, almost.

I kissed the bottom of his stomach, wrapping my fingers around his very prominent length. Harry's eyes shot open, and his lips parted as he whimpered softly.

God, he was so hot.

I jerked my hand over his barely clothed length, cherishing his soft moans. His tip poked out of his boxers, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I was nearly drooling at the sight.

My free hand moved to my back, unclasping my bra and throwing it somewhere, anywhere, I couldn't care less. Harry's hands froze at my back, and his eyes couldn't move anywhere else. His eyes narrowed in on my breasts, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't beginning to feel self conscious.

"So beautiful," He groaned, pulling me down and taking my nipple between his teeth, repeating my action from earlier. I gasped, moaning out his name as he sucked on me.

I was enjoying the small bursts of confidence today.

I pulled Harry's boxers off slowly, waiting to see any signs of discomfort. I searched his eyes, but there was no sign of doubt. So, I lowered myself again, mouth falling open at the sight of his thick, thick, long, huge Jesus Christ wtf.

That had to be at least 8 inches long.

"What?" He muttered,"What is it?" Harry asked, sounding genuinely worried as he sat up. My eyes shot up to his, and I pushed him back gently.

"Nothing. Nothing Harry. You're just," I coughed," Really big." I finished, making his brows furrow in confusion.

I shook my head, immediately taking him in my mouth. Harry's reaction was immediate. His fingers gripped my hair as his hips involuntarily bucked forward, forcing me to take him fully. I welcomed it. My nose brushed his stomach, and I looked up at him as I sucked my way back up.

"God, Amelia." He groaned quietly. My tongue swirled around him, and I licked a thick line up to the top, taking him in again, right down to the base. My hands found his balls, and I massaged them gently as I bobbed my head against him. He tasted heavenly. And I groaned as I kissed his tip and his length twitched.

"Oh," Harry's eyes squeezed shut as he approached his end,"Oh fuck," He moaned softly as I sucked harder. I increased the pace, and my chest rose and fell as his swollen tip became pink. "Amelia,"

I moaned with him, knowing just what was coming. Note the pun. I'd be cracking up if I wasn't in this situation.

With one last kiss to his tip, Harry's moans filled the air and his hot spurts shot into my mouth, making me moan as I savored the taste.

I kissed his stomach, moving up to kiss his cheek. But Harry turned, laying himself over me as he pressed lips to mine and took my breasts in his large hands.

Oh, hell.

I pulled away, and Harry's quick breaths hit my neck as he nuzzled his face into me.

"How was that?" I whispered, looking up at him.

"Fuck, Amelia." He whispered,"Perfect. You're just perfect."