two

brazyshawty

🏌🏼 one month and two months passed by
so fast.
fuck everybody who said we wouldn't
last.
🙅🏻‍♂️ i don't intended to rhyme but i want
to put a smile on your face.

— luna,
you're my it girl. i wouldn't turn you down for nothing. no matter how high my sex appeal for other women, my attention
span will always be on you. i honestly never had a serious relationship unlike this, i never found myself having a serious bond with anybody. especially if i am quiet and people don't catch my attention. but i grew up and not everybody has to have friends to be successful. that special someone in your life could make that all happen.
i am an emotional guy, not many people stuck by me, especially when i had suicidal thoughts and major depression. everybody wants the kind and charming romeo, not the real me. not everybody has accepted me for me. nobody could handle how sensitive i am, everybody wants to see a side of me in which i am the "player". nobody ever took the time to see what's going on under this shell and inclosed circle of mine. although, you came along, my go to. fuck everybody else, i don't need fake friends coming and going. if you are able to stick by me for a long duration of time, you don't deserve the title "fake".
no matter if we depart from each other and start going to college or growing up without each other, we'll be childhood sweethearts letting our memory carve into a wall of the hall of fame. my writing is trash rn, i know. i'm tired and my family thinks of me as the least of their worries.

happy anniversary, babe.