Kahi -Ankahi ~ Part-6

When they reached hotel .. they were shocked to see Kartik in enterence sitting on a chair ..all wet ..staring at the gate and stood up as he saw them ..Geet got scared to see him but than remembered the past and anger could be seen in her eyes ..same goes for Maan ..he wanna punch him hard but stopped as it would let Geet in danger ..he hold Geet's hand and pressed it ..assuring her not to worry ..

Before they could say anything Kartik clapped and said "So you thought you can make fool of me ..but look I am here and I am not a fool ..i found you and esp my Geet ..how dare you touch her hand .."he show Maan a punch but Maan gave him punch on his face ..he could not control himself ..

"Geet loves me ..not you!!"he yelled.

"Who told you this ?you yourself ? ha ha ..Geet lost her memory ..i am her lover ..she don't remember ..hai na Geet ..aww you are all wet ..don't worry I will take care of you ..like I took care of you in Manali.."he came near her and touched her arm only when he got another punch on his face.

"Geet now remember the past ..you can't take advantage of this now more..and don't take Geet's name with your dirty mouth!! "Maan was fuming with anger..and Kartik got shocked hearing this ..but he also gave hard punch to Maan and Geet's hand left from his hand ..Geet saw here and there but no guard there ..may be coz of rain but than she saw guard lying lil far ..may be Kartik asked for them and fought with him in order to sit and wait for them as he might not allowed him to be there.

"Kartik is Kartik ..when he loves a girl ..he gets her too and this time this beauty Geet is my love ..and I will get her at any cost..i have waited a lot and now no more ..how much she deny and how much you try to stop me ..i will make her mine .."he was saying loudly and till than some staff also came there and they shocked to see this scene ..Maan got up and hold his hand ..twisted it ..he yelled in pain but he hold Geet's hand and not leaving ..Staff was scared ..they didn't came for help but tried to call police ..Geet with a jerk released her hand form that monster and said "You moron ..i got my memory back ..and if not than also my heart knew that I can never like a person like you .."seeing her in anger too ..Kartik grabbed her hand and with giving a kick to Maan ..he turned Geet to his side and took a knife out of his pocket and put it on Geet's neck ..warning everyone to stay away..Geet tried to release her from his grip but failed ..Maan thought now he have to move carefully ..he has knife in his hand ..he can do anything to Geet ..

"Maan singh khurana ..see your fiancee in my arms ..ha ha ..waise bhi she is all mine ..you came in between ..if you would not be here ..she would have got convinced that she loved me ..and if she would not convinced .. I would have made her convinced by other methods .."he was taking her back and keep shouting ..Maan felt helpless for a moment as Kartik quickly took her with him and sat in the car ..in which he might came in ..started the engine and by the time Maan went near car ..he drove off .Maan quickly sat in his car and started chasing him ..rain stopped but road was wet too and on those slippery ways Kartik seemed to have a good driving experience but for Maan it was the time to drive and take action carefully but he was going without caring for him ..just wanted to get Geet back ..he called his cop friend too who also was helping him in this .. telling him the location and try to drove fastly ..more fastly..