Kahi -Ankahi ~ Part 3

Hi friends
Posting part 3 here
Hope you like it
Wishing you a happy friendship day!! 🎉🎉💝💝
Read and tell me howz it..
-------

"Maanu kholo na ? no one at home kya?"
"Coming ..coming.."he opened the door and was surprised to see her at his place..
"Geet you here? Koi kaam tha ..you could tell me ..i would have come.."
"Kyu main apne ghar nahi aa sakti ? I can't come to my home ?"
"No its not that ..pls come..what will you have ? tea..coffee..colddrink ..or just water .."
He smiled and said
"Oh! So formal haan Maanu.."
"Maanu ? mera naya naam ..wow.."
"Yes aaj se main tumhe Maanu kahungi ..par akaele main..sabke saamne toh Maan hi kahungi.."
She blushed ..
"I like my new name and I am not being so formal ..after all you came here ..so I have to ask my would be ..what she will like to have! Hai na !khaatir kara lo thori ..after marriage I am gonna irritate you with my demands.."he said naughilty..
"Aww I love you more when you are like this ..so frank..so cheerful..so happy..aise hi raha karo..and I will not give you chance to put demands ok..Mr.Maan Singh Khurana will have to listen to me only..i will be the queen here .."she crossed her hands and raised her eyebrows..

"Accha Ms.Geet Handa ..toh ye baat hai ..ok your wish my command..your Maan will do what you want..now tell me what I have to do now queen?"he back hugged her and said ..
She turned around and  cupped his face and said "Maan you are so sweet ..i was kidding ..and you can't irritate me coz you are not demanding ..you give only..plenty of love..care.."
He  said"Geet if you are in front of me ..i don't want anything else..pls don't leave me in any condition ..no matter what !"
"Maanu what are you saying? Why should I leave you ?leave this kind of talks and listen to me ..i came here to  show you something ..and its related to our relationship ..our bond will get more stronger when we will be engaged ..and than we will come more close..see these ..our engagements outfits.."
"Geet ..yes our relationship will get stronger only "in his heart he was thinking that he also like his side when he don't think about that and feel guilty but some or the other time that guilt keep bugging him..
"Dikhao kya layi ho?
She show him the dresses and he loved them too..
She asked him what he was doing and he told her that he was thinking of the design of their room in new house which his dad purchased recently..
"Wow Maan ..you designed it so b'fully ..this is our room ..where we will spend time together .."
Seeing  the blueprints of room and saying this ..she was blushing ..Maan lifted her face up and said
"Geet ..yes this is our room ..and if you want any changes..i can do that infact I was about to ask you .."
"No Maan ..it will be like you have planned..i am dreaming now only about new house .."
"Hmm but pahle engagement toh hone do..you will be not allowed to enter in new house till than.."
"You teasing me ? fine ..i will take permission from uncle -aunty and will  go there ..who is asking your permission?"
"OMG! You will change the party if I am not allowing you..hmm Maan you have to beware of Geet from now on.."
"So ..how can you stop me from going there?"
"Coz I love to see your this face..so irritated ..angry and annoyed..you look more b'ful than.."he came close to her ..
"Oh Maan ..you always do this ..can't you see my excitement .."
"Ok ok I will take you there..just some work left so.."
"OK than ..but dare you .."
"Nope Ms.Geet I won't dare to stop you again..and both smiled ..she hugged him and said

"Maan I am waiting for engagement ..Dad has fixed the date and will talk to you about it today..
And so its celebration time ..chalo Dad se ghar par mil lena .."
"Geet now mom dad not at home so how can I go ?"
"Arre chalo na Maanu..Pinky..Nishant sab hai my cousins and they wanna meet you too..dad bhi aa jayenge after comleting his work..i will call Uncle and Aunty if you say.."
"No not a prob ..i will call them ..you wait in car ..i am coming.."
"Yayy you coming..too good.."
Both were in car.."Maan before going home I want to go to restaurant .."
"What? Ab kyu ? we are going home right !!"
"Ya but I want to eat something ..that too with you .."
"Geet ..you are unbelievable ..kabhi kuch kahti ho ..kabhi kuch.."
"So ..i love to be pampered ..come on ..and you said na ..not to take stress so I am just relaxing..and wanna enjoy ..chalo na ..let's go ..and she asked driver to turn car and take it to the restaurant ..
"Geet ..you are impossible .."
"Yes I am Mr.Maan ..main aisi hi hoon.."she said with attitude..

"Accha Geet ..i got your old no.back after much efforts..now you happy ..this is your new phone with old no.now if anyone imp contact /person will call .. than can find you ..as your mobile was crashed in that accident and you were worried about those nos...contacts etc.just now I opened it."
"Aww Maan you are the best..muahh!! wow so b'ful mobile .." she gave a flying kiss to him but In a way that driver couldn't see ..
They reached restaurant..had lunch and reached home than.
There her cousins were happy to meet Maan and they were in Geet's room when Geet's mobile rang.[which Maan gave]