Chapter Three: First Day

Start from the beginning

Izuku, Izuku Midoriya.

I opened the door rather quietly and snuck to an empty seat. I saw Izuku but he didn't see me yet. He was talking to who I assume are his friends. Trying my best to ignore his presence, I just put in my earbuds and started to listen to THEY - U-RITE(Rynx Remix). 

It was peaceful until I pull someone pulls out my ear bud and yells in my ear.

"Hey, you worthless Koshou! What are you doing here?!" I turned my head to come face to face with Kacchan.

(A/n: From what I know one of the meanings of 'Koshou' is, break down, failure, accident, out of order)

My eye narrowed at him as he turned his head to Izuku.

"Hey Deku! Your little girlfriend is here-"

"Shut up Kacchan. Nobody asked for you to be an asshole." I said bluntly.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me, especially Izuku's eyes. 

"You son of a Bit-" Kacchan was cut off by Mr. Aizawa walking into the classroom telling us to sit down and behave.

(A/n: I don't remember what happened in the first episode that shows the classroom so bare with me, I don't feel like rewatching the season just to stay cannon to the show)

"Ok, First off we will be doing a test to see what you are capable of," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Now get changed into your gym uniforms and meet me outside." He continued.

Without the proper explanation some students were confused, why change into your gym uniforms for a test? Even so, the class still changed and met Mr. Aizawa outside. I could feel Izuku's eyes digging a hole in my back

"Let me give you all a list of what we will be doing first to last. First, we will start with a short race followed by a ball throw. The person that scored the least points will be taken out of the hero class." He said it so bluntly. 

I could hear everyone's inner screams. I held in a laugh, I've known Aizawa long enough to know that he was just joking, right?

After everyone went it was my turn against the blue haired dude from earlier that I now know his name is Tenya. 

"Get Ready, Get Set...GO!" 

I grabbed onto him once he started to go, but as we got to the midpoint I pushed off of him and used a short but powerful beam to make it over before Tenya did. I got 6.5 seconds. 

Then we got to the ball throw, I went up second to last and thrown the ball and used my quirk to make it go farther and faster. I was the second to first best throw. I mean like did you see that gravity girl throw it into infinity!! COOL!

It was now Izuku's turn. I already knew the whole situation about One for all and all the other stuff. As Izuku had thrown it, I could already tell something was up. I look over at Aizawa and saw he used his quirk on Izuku. 

It seems they talked about something like if Izuku couldn't control his quirk properly he would be kicked out or something. In the end, Izuku ended up breaking a finger after throwing the ball. I could tell he was only barely containing One for All. 

Once everyone was done I saw Kacchan walking angrily towards Izuku.

"What THE HELL DEKU!? YOU HAVE BEEN LYING TO EVERYONE THIS WHOLE TIME ABOUT NOT HAVING A QUIRK?!!" Kacchan fists started to spark and I was about to run up and stop Kacchan, but Mr. Aizawa had it under control. 

"I would rather not use my quirk on you kids cause it makes my eyes dry," Aizawa stated.

"Now, for the results...Izuku Midoryia." Ar. Aizawa continued.

I looked over at Izuku and his face went pale, as I giggle a little bit. 

"You don't need to worry Midoriya. I'm not actually going to expel anyone, I just said that so the class would do their best."

Once the class was dismissed, Izuku was sent to go to Recovery girl to heal his finger. I stayed back to listen to Mr. Aizawa's and 'All Might's conversation. 

"You're lying to the kids! You expelled a whole class before!" All Might said.

"I only expel students if they are below the zero mark, which Midoriya wasn't. But I can expel anyone who drops below the zero mark at any time," Mr. Aizawa explained. 

I left them to their own conversation and got ready to leave for home. On my way out of school, I saw Izuku, who just came out of Recovery Girls office, talking to I think is  Ochaco and Tenya. I sighed as I saw Izuku smile and laugh. 

I remeber when I  was the reason that Izu-chan smiled and laughed.

===============

[ Edited ]

Word count: 1412